How can one community be so greedy?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Honestly BNet has gone from greedy to retarded. So I'm an a cow game today, and I'm dirt poor, so a lidless drops and I pick it up. Meanwhile the lvl 87 sorc in the game ****ing spazes at me because she claims it was her FO that killed the cow. Meanwhile, she's already told me her merc wears perfect Fort, Eth BOTD, and Dream. So she gets her entire FList to msg me constantly (in game) until I finally drop the bloody thing. And then I ask her why she wanted it so bad and she said she was going to sell it... honestly. People like this need to be lined up in front of a wall and shot.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had shit like that happen over gc's which turn out to be like...+2 to ar. People suck.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Well its just like... God if you can afford an eth BOTD for your BLOODY MERC than maybe you could let somebody pick up the lidless who might acctually have a use for it?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i never got too far on d2... but my friend gave me a buriza ( which i thought was good... )

until about 4 hours later he begged for it back... :O
( i was only like lvl 26 )

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The Diablo II Community went to hell at like the start of 1.10, however it is evident that before the patch it was really bad as well. However, people actually helped you back then. They hardly even talk to you anymore unless it's to insult you or get what %'s your items are for a ''wug''. I hate it.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
The Diablo II Community went to hell at like the start of 1.10, however it is evident that before the patch it was really bad as well. However, people actually helped you back then. They hardly even talk to you anymore unless it's to insult you or get what %'s your items are for a ''wug''. I hate it.

thats why people have friends...

Zerglite

Reaction score
no... i meant friends in real life... that play w/ you.

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
people need 2 deal with the fact that u picked up the item and they didn't. so they msg u all the time, so whut? if they msg 2 much they get booted offline and they cant do anything 2 make u give it 2 them anyway...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
yaeh...but what happens when you have 15+ ppl w/ you saying "fhag give it back" n shit? then it becomes annoying very ez.

but as me and lee said, thats what /dnd /squelch is for.

Zerglite

Reaction score
they think " hey im higher lvl than this guy! "...

or maybe

"ive got about 6 of those.. might as well make it 7, the guy doesnt deserve it."

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Maybe they get that stuff from buying.....no fun, but theyre rich.....Or maybe they are rich in real life, and theyre papa owns like a sweatshop and they were born into treating people like crap....I always like to act like im a newb then suprise people with something good and own a tal sorc who thinks owning lvl 25 is godly :p

TraNce

Member!
Reaction score
People Don't Care about anyone on Diablo. Heck, I saw a level 95 sorceress with full tals armor the other day. He saw my coh and was like "Aww man CoH those are so cool, thats the thing i want". I could tell he was dirt poor and had to work his A55 of for his full tal set (Which he was very pleased with). I felt so bad for this kid, i gave him a ber and a 4os armor. I try to care for people on D2, but some people just dont give a 5hiT. You could be so nice to them and they could scam u ten seconds later. People don't care, You shouldn't either.

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
EEX,

I hear ya. It's those rich spoiled brats that ruin the drops. Most of 'em prolly bought their damn gear and get aroused when something half-descent drops cuz they didn't find their gear in the first place, so to them it's a BIG drop.

Phhht, and a Lid too, nice item but dang, ain't worth all that harassment.

ZConnor

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
...You actually have those kinds of friends? Good grief. :p

I wish I had friends who still played that I could trust.
yea.. i got 2

a while back 2 of us made chars together and did all our runs together for about a week

we totally pwned all the acts we went through

ice sorc, and bone nec ( mine ) = totaly kickass-age