How addicted to WoW are you?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well, ya gotta do something while waiting for the AV matches to pop.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
AV weekend too, im trying to get massive honor, yesterday i got 603 kills with 6251 honor

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Reported your post for flaming.

And beating off with wow in the background is pretty bad, beating off period is pretty bad, get a g/f

example is in my sig

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Reported your post for flaming.

And beating off with wow in the background is pretty bad, beating off period is pretty bad, get a g/f

example is in my sig
The sig proves nothing and that is not flaming.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not at all, I bought the game two months ago and I really can't see what the big deal is. I'm a huge Blizzard fan, but honestly this game isn't that great. Currently I have a level 22 Rouge and two level 14's on Andhoral Horde. Maybe the end game will be better, but currently it's just a bore.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have 27 hours of game time and I'm level 22. In 8 days since I baught the game, so yeah, you do the math.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I'm 32, 5 hours game time, bought the game likeee November.

I win.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Yes but Paladins are gay and ridiculous, everyone knows that.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Not at all, I bought the game two months ago and I really can't see what the big deal is. I'm a huge Blizzard fan, but honestly this game isn't that great. Currently I have a level 22 Rouge and two level 14's on Andhoral Horde. Maybe the end game will be better, but currently it's just a bore.
It's a game that doesnt end. In diablo II for instance, its straightforward. You beat all 3 difficulties, then all you can do is get to 99 and cows. But WoW, you can do raid instances with guilds, PvP, etc. Besides, it is something that millions have continued to play. But then there is a point where you just don't want to keep playing, like if you got some decent epics or your "final equipment".