House of Nightmares

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((I'm just waiting for Kitty. I've already posted, so meh. I could post a second time... but it would involve Raphael ignoring you and Final Warrior being the obnoxious and over-powered son of Life and Death that he is.

-- Griffinhart))

Kitty

Reaction score
Ichigo's ears perked up. He dropped the spoon of cereal he was eating back into his bowl.

Nika's kitty ears seemed to twitch ever so slightly as well. "Someone's outside the house," she said. I can hear them speaking. Some male. It's too muted to make out, but they're definately there."

"OMAIGAWD VISITOR! I'LL GET IT!"

A slight breeze indicated that at some point, Ichigo might've been in the room. He was gone in a matter of seconds.

((Sorry for the delays. ^_^))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dan knocked on the door again and a strange man opened it. He merely held out his hands and said "Ahms for the poor? Or perhaps a place to stay? It will rain later today and I have no shelter." His eyes were a strange milky white, indicating his blindness. "Please?"

Kitty

Reaction score
"OMAIGAWD! Kawaii!" It took exactly three seconds to pronounce the sentence, and it took half as much for Ichigo to pounce the stranger and tackle-hug him into the ground.

He lay on top of him, smiling from bunny ear to bunny ear.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Hee hee, two of my favorite characters will come to play! J'kar for now, his sis will arrive later.))

Name: J'kar DrachenFeuer
Race: Draconian (although bloodline is mixed with other stuff)
Height: 7-4
Weight: around 160 lbs
Eyes: Yellow reptilian
Skin: Olive Green
Hair: Long, dark red, tied back into a loose ponytail, bound by an obsidian circlet.
Distinguishing physical features: The Draconian build: Humanlike overall, with dragonlike double-jointed legs, a slender barbed tail, massive dragon wings, and horns sparsely scattered all over him: one at each elbow and knee, and a couple above each eyebrow, and along his jawline. He has pointed ears and wears several earrings and earcuffs on each. His right eyebrow is pierced with two metal studs right next to each other. Wears lots of shiny necklaces and amulets, and is clad only in a leather-plated tasset/loincloth, an obsidian-studded belt, and a pair of metal wrist braces also studded with obsidian. He likes black stones. Nika had better leave his stuff alone.
Personality: Overabundance. Human teenage males are pretty bad, so imagine throwing some dragon and demon blood into the mix. He playfully lusts after anything female, any humanoid species. He can be extremely obnoxious and 'investigative,' but has a good heart and will only clown around, merely flirting rather than actively pursuing a relationship with anything that moves and has breasts. To make things worse, he's quite the prettyboy, and he knows it.
Bio: The illegitemate offspring of the rape of a human/dark elf woman by a demon in half-dragon form. Such a union was quite unfortunate for the woman, and it ended up pretty badly for J'kar and his twin sister, R'kaia. Their damnable bloodline made them exiles from all societies that would normally welcome them, so they grew up with nobody but each other in the lush rainforests of a secluded mountain range. They went on all sorts of random adventures, and suffered all sorts of silly mishaps, but continue to be quite the pair, and excellent warriors by way of personal training and natural instincts. In the future, much changes for both of them, but for now, they're good, carefree folks that just like to have some fun.
Abilities: Flight, excellent swimming, and J'kar has some pretty potent pyromantic abilities.

((Will bring him in when I have the chance later.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dan suddenly felt himself on the floor and he insantly pushed the rabbit-man off of himself. He got up and brushed himself off. "What in the name of all that is holy? I asked for money/shelter not a glomp."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
A portal opened up in the ceiling of one of the rooms, and J'kar tumbled out onto the floor. "I say, what poor form, wot wot!" He did his best to imitate the peculiar accent of the dwarves of Southwestern Kalduvia, it was really quite a fair impression...

He picked himself up and dusted himself off. His scythe came flying down out of the hole after him, and he ducked as it cartwheeled past. "Hey! Watch the hair!" He bent down and picked it up, brushing its blade free of residual warpmatter. "Yech, looks like a Spined Tektus's innards!"

He twirled his scythe up and rested it on his shoulder, looking around the room. "Where the hell am I? It ain't the forest! And where's R'kaia? Dammit, if she did this, I'm gonna kick her tail...yo!"

His nose detected the smell of food in the near vicinity. He peered at a wall intently, and shot his hand out, firing off a fireball that blasted through the wall, leaving a smoking crater and revealing the source of the aroma.

"V'aktish-na!!" he exclaimed, which is roughly translated from Draconian as "WOO, VITTLES!" He dove through the hole in the wall and began to devastate the massive table of food in front of him. Snagging a piece of some sort of roasted animal, he ripped a big chunk out of it and gulped it down. "Mmmfff mmff, mff!" Translation: "Great stuff, this!"

He stopped as he heard a crash in the hall, as of something getting knocked down. He heard an indignant voice saying something about names of all that is holy, and food slash shelter. "Heh," J'kar muttered to himself..."looks like I found the food," he peered at the crater in the wall. "And there won't be much left of shelter if anything else gets in between me and food."

Reluctantly getting up, but refusing to leave his mittful of roast beast, J'kar peeked his head out the door, looking down both sides of the hallway before seeing the people in the hall, their backs turned to him. The others melted from his vision, and the only person he saw was Nika, or rather her posterior... "Ooh la la!"

With a sort of grace that only a Drack with a mission could muster, he rolled down the hall and popped up beside Nika, propping an elbow against the wall, holding his scythe in the crook of his tail and munching away on his piece of cooked animal with the other hand. "So," he said amidst a mouthful of food. "Come here often?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He entered the house, feeling the walls to guide himself. He didn't have enough energy to start up a thermovision spell so he walked around blindly, bumping into stuff often. He cursed and apologized at every knocked over table, vase (which he saved quickly), and curtain. He smelled food and ran towards it, only to bump into the huge mass of a giant man with what seemed to have an evil aura about his weapon. Dan stumbled backwards "So sorry, mister." He said, pocketing a pouch of gold he found on the man and stashed it under his torn red cloak.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The two Final Warriors looked at the new guests.

"HAHAHA! That dude's totally hitting on you, Nika!"

"Do you have to point out the most obvious things?"

"Hey man, I can tell you've got a hard-"

Raphael backhanded his alternate ego, knocking the Final Warrior flying into a cupboard loaded with chilled b33r.

"Woo! B33R! P4RT4Y 1N D4 H1ZZ0US3!"

Raphael shook his head in exasperation. "What sick and twisted universe spawned that damned thing?" Raphael resumed eating, ignoring the rest of the house guests, seeing as everything they did had nothing to do with him.

The Final Warrior was having some trouble though. Somehow, by opening a cupboard, he had begun to drown in a self-contained pool of b33r. Unfortunately, the Final Warrior was perfectly fine with his situation, gurgling and gargling.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
J'kar grinned at the little version, leaned his scythe against the wall, and dipped his tail into the beer. He lifted it back out, with the miniwarrior clasped on and sputtering. He swung his tail back over to a speechless Nika. "Beer-sodden midget?"

Kitty

Reaction score
"So. Come here often?"

Nika spun around in a fraction of her second. Her mouth opened slightly, then closed...she was thinking. Very hard. Watching yet another guest bump into the dragon humanoid in front of her gave her just enough time. Two seconds. Two seconds before someone's eyes get scratched out. First that guy. Now, a dragon? What else will start coming onto me today?

"HAHAHA! That dude's totally hitting on you, Nika!"

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know," Nika yelled to the midget. She turned back to J'kar.

"Actually, it's kinda my first time being stuck in a different dimension," her voice was dripping with irritation. "It's interesting to say the least. You get to meet new people," she said and almost cringed as she watched the poor, mini-Final Warrior come to the point of drowning Deciding to ignore the loud, weird twin, she looked over the kitchen, trying to find someone in particular. She followed Ichigo with her eyes. He was standing behind the guy who seemed quite blind, apparently fascinated with his hair.

"Yo, Ichi!" she waved.

Ichigo turned around instantly.

"Hyeh?" He seemed puzzled, however, it didn't take long for him to figure out what Nika was calling after him for. Standing next to her was a cute-scratch that, he thought. THE KAWAIIEST dragon he'd ever seen. Ichigo took off at full speed towards Nika and the dragon-man. ((boy? LOL. I dunno. Tell me which is better. ^_^; ))

Ichigo leaped up and tackled him from the front. He clung around the dragon's neck, while his legs hooked behind his back. Their faces barely an inch apart, Ichigo smiled a welcome smile. "Why hello there! What's YOUR name?"

"Can't really tell, but I think he likes redheads," Nika remarked sweetly. Her expression matched the tone of her voice.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dan stumbled back, his hand hidden under his cloak, counting the money. He greeted the female voice nearby with a bow. "Hello, miss. If I may, can I ask you if I can stay here? I have no home or food elsewhere and your food sounds dilectable."

Kitty

Reaction score
"Oh, I didn't cook the food. The house isn't mine, either. And it's not the issue of whether you can stay, I think it's more like, whether you can survive the staying. None of us can leave. We're all unfortunately stuck here."

She sighed.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
J'kar dropped the little Raph, inciting a squeal of protest, thenwormed his fingers in between himself and the odd, clingy creature snagged onto him. He pried the small aniMan away from him, and stoody proudly before Nika.

He snapped his fingers, and a circle of flame appeared over his head, shaping itself into the silhouette of a top hat. He put his hand to its brim, swept it off his head and bowed graciously. "The name, my fair lady...is J'kar, Draconian Pyromancer Extraordinaire and general ladies man. And your fine self would be?" As he leaned forward, the obsidian on his amulets sparkled winningly, attracting Nika's eye.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Can't leave? That's odd...well...might as well make the most of it. You can call me Dan Kross, or Kross or Dan. Preferably not anything to do with my...disability. Though...I should have enough energy to do this now.

He closed his milky white eyes and chanted a spell quietly then opened his eyes. He could see, but everything was the smudged reds, oranges, yellows, greens and blues of thermal vision. He couldn't see people's features clearly but basicly got the general body shape.

He bowed gallantly to her and rose up with a small grin on his face. "You kinda remind me of my daughter. You have the same body figure as she did."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael stood at the kitchen counter, still consuming his food. The Final Warrior sat there and watched as Raphael chewed slowly. Agonizingly slowly. So slowly...

"GOOD GOD MAN! CHEW FASTER! What are you, RETARDED?!"

Of couse, Raphael ignored his alter ego entirely, slowly chewing his food. The Final Warrior decided to go and grab more b33r. Eighteen drinks in five minutes and he was drunker than a crew of sailors on shore-leave at a college frat party.

In those five minutes Raphael finished his food and turnd around, finally noticing the scene of utter chaos. Nika was ready to kill someone, the Final Warrior was about to start poledancing with the Draconian's tail, and the blind man was trying to calm Nika with sweet, fatherly words.

Raphael decided that, no matter what happened next, he wasn't going to be there. Raphael opened the window above the sink and hopped out it, into the backyard.

Kitty

Reaction score
With J'kar's face quite close, Nika was very tempted to wipe his smile away with a nice, swift punch. Or perhaps claw out an eye. Her eyes narrowed until they were thin, murderous yellow and green slits. Her tail twitched indignantly. She noticed the ammounts of jewellry J'kar wore, and was reminded of what she was missing.

I wish you were here.

She shifted her weight from one paw to the other and folded her arms across her chest.

Second time today, and I'm supposed to live here, alone, with...

"I'm Nika. I'm a cat, and I'm NOT interested."

She turned around and with a toss of her wispy hair, she was ready to walk away. Suddenly, she paused. The blind man, was he....bowing to her? Could he see her?

"You kinda remind me of my daughter," he said.

"Daughter...how sweet," she mused and smiled.

"You have the same body figure as she did."

Er...nevermind...? Why can't they compliment my eyes instead or something? Gods alive, why must they compliment me at all?

"Thank you," she replied, kind of sheepishly. "Though, I was wondering...are you using a spell to see? That's kinda cool," she said, tipping her head to the side.

"Well anyways," she finished quickly, "I think I shall go check out the premises for a bit." She took off in the direction of the glass door.

In the meantime, Ichigo sat on the floor, looking quite grumpy. He didn't like being ignored that way. Even if people weren't interested, they'd at least tell him instead of prying him off.

He quickly raised himself off the floor and brushed himself off, and with the grace only a bunny could muster, decided to attack from behind instead. He leaped onto J'kar back, hooking himself onto his neck.

"Hey dwaggy! You're no fair. I asked for your name first!"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Thank you, Though, I was wondering...are you using a spell to see? That's kinda cool." She said and Dan nodded. "It's called Thermo-vision. Sorry if my comment may have seemed awkward to you...I can't see anyone's features but body shape. It's my curse to bear. I used to be able to see but my ignorance got me punished and I am now blind." He explained, looking a little sad. He remembered what it was like to see. What it was to actually see someone. Had his friend not taught him this spell he would have been completely lost.

"And...the oven's burning." He said, noticing a great amount of heat comming from the oven.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael sat silently on the top step of a slide, the kinds seen in elementary schools. His hands held his chin, as he looked out into the blank distance, the green trees and blue skies just beyond the simple wooden fence. A simple wooden fence that wasn't going to be broken down. And hen Raphael did the most unexpected thing.

He sighed. Once.

"Goddammit."

He closed his eyes, thinking empty thoughts, breathing deeply, willing away the repressed emotions.

((Heh... Raphael's all emo!))