Hotkeys

What are your two favorite hotkey options in melee?

• Shift hotkeys (Saving locations) are my favorite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
But of course :D I play money maps because they're more challenging, since I play Zerg.. everyone knows Zerg is at a huge disadvantage on money maps :p

Also, I meant fill up the majority of my hotkeys with units :)

I figure I should probably mention I do the same thing on non-money maps too.. just takes a little longer is all.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I hotkey my main buildings but towards the end of the game i slacken off and concentrate on the units. Something that needs fixing...

Kinda handy when you know 99% of all the unit spell-hotkeys ;)

Zerglite

Reaction score
But of course I play money maps because they're more challenging, since I play Zerg.. everyone knows Zerg is at a huge disadvantage on money maps

Also, I meant fill up the majority of my hotkeys with units

I figure I should probably mention I do the same thing on non-money maps too.. just takes a little longer is all.

wow i would never thing creating 32131231 2312312 units would be a DISADVANTAGE....... are you nuts?!

i can see where they might be at a slight disadvantage because the terran an toss units have more base str, think about this, i can kill a 4 bc's w/ 1 hydra, a defiler, and 2 lings

just use the abilities well and u can easily overcome their lack in raw power

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Zerg is at a huge disadvantage on a money map. If you don't think so, you're wrong. It a common fact that any semi-experienced player knows. It's just basic StarCraft knowledge. You shouldn't present yourself in such an aggressive manner if you know not of what you speak. It's quite uncalled for.