Hot Babe!!!!!!!

DrakenX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, it started with the call, then to 2 ppl insulting eachothers small penises, then just a conversatation about maturity....... lol:D

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I'd watch it punk, your digging yourself deeper into my list of people i will eventually lash-out at.

Then why do you waste such precious bandwidth?
bandwidth does not matter to me.

btw why do you blame me for sayin shit to somebody else. ive seen you bash people and i havent put you on my list of people i want to murder and burn on a stick. trust me that list is PACKED :p

i guess i try to hard to kill anyones self esteem that anyone has because i happen to not have any... blah....

this thread has gotten so off topic its beyond belief

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by OniSyphon
Oooo scary having renzo as an enemy what would he do with himself...probably hide in a corner and curse the world for his unlucky fate :rolleyes:
lol. i truely dont care if renzo is pissed at me. frankly he doesnt scare me when he threatens to lash out at me. smashbros.pro is another story :|

Originally posted by Renzokuken
I could give you 2200 of your posts that are complete crap. Which contribute little to nothing to a thread.
your a complete idiot that has no idea what your talking about hehe. id stop bashing people as smashbros.pro said i should. but i cant resist when your so full of bullcrap that it makes me giggle a bit renzo :p

yes this is double posting and im damned proud of it.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This punk ":rolleyes: " signifies sarcasm...sigh :rolleyes:

H

Hot Action Cop

Originally posted by punk rock yam
1. i dont care
2. your cool.... to the newbs :p
3. your ugly
4. shes ugly
5. it didnt actually happen
6. lay off the mai tais
7. if she asked you out and you barely know her if it actually happened its probably a joke because they wanted to choose the ugliest guy to make fun of:p
8. this is another spam post that nobody cares about :D
My Take:
1. Whatever the **** u been smoken? I want somma dat!
2. Shes probably either A. Doing it as a bet or some sort of other joke. or B. Is gonna rip off a mask after u 2 have sex and go HAHA! im really your Dad/Cousin
3. NO ONE GIVES A ****
4. Im 14 and my Gf is 16. that dont make me a god....
5. get a ****ing life
6. um... get a life
7. oops i said dat already.

ok im done

STUPID ASS REDNECK

H

Hot Action Cop

well i guess you wanna start something with someone cooler then you and has more allies online and about 2 dozen more friends then you

1. i have a lot of posts cuz i have a longer dick. no argument
2.im not gay, im very confident that im not gay, and to call everyone gay around you, you must be a homophobic, and homophobics are by definition almost all gay themselves.
3. im not a nerd, its not my style, im a punk. even if i was a nerd id have so shame. ask bjornita! (wait nm shes a geek not a nerd)
4. im not a prep im actually anti-prep to be exact
5. ive had dozens of girlfriends, one which lasted a full year
6. i will not "****" off because if anyone had to leave the forums it'd be you
"5. Ive had dozens of girlfriends, one which lasted a full year"

i had one that lasted 4... till she found out i started going out with some other chick and we broke up.... god now im all depressed

H

Hot Action Cop

it just goes to show your a loser, a loner, a lier, a wannabe, a wannabe man, etc. etc.

your 12. you wish you were 15 :)
Or maybe hes a really dorky fat ass 12 year old with the breasts of a 15 year old.... girl

Shut up u mother ****ing fag. Punk is right.
Get a ****ing life and stop lieing on the INTERNET to try and feel adequate. Wats the matter? Daddy didn't hug u enough? This is getting annoying u little fag so shaddap

Punk... well Just keep it up!

H

Hot Action Cop

JUST SHUT THE HELL UP..... wow im spamming aren't i? lol im just reading a page.... replying.... reading....reply. This is last one. i swear!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
your definiton of spam is really ****ed up dude. sometimes i wonder how anyone could like you. wait hold on... nobody likes you :p
That comment really shows how young you are. Smash is loved more than you will ever be loved punk.

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

i knew that. smart one.

i think ill stare at pikachu for a few hours

(im aware this is spam and frankly i dont give a shit
you are such a hypocrite punk. First you say your not a spammer, and now you say u dont care if you spam? Seems like hypocrisy to me. 2000 posts are a heck of a lot in 1 month, ive only been here for about a month and i only have about 50 posts. if you get 2000 posts a month you must like to be online A LOT. I mean, nobody is always replying 24/7, its like you wait online and if you see anything new or different, you add on to it, even if it contributes nothing! common, everyone has seen it and everyone knows it, they just dont want to comment. You can have fun and still be mature. And i believe you are still going through puberty, you just dont go through it in 1 day, it continues for a long time. Then again it seems with some people, they havent even went through it.