Horde or Alliance?

Dogmeat90

Reaction score
i reckon the Horde is the way to go, they have a slightly bigger cappital city for one, so everybody isn't all cramed up in a small space. also all of the races in the horde seem to look a bit better, thats what i think anyway.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
no they dont have abigger cap and that has nothin do with joinin horde or alliance ... and fat cows and ugly orcs espically ones on small kool lookin wolves LOOK GAY and im not a fan of undead only thing tat is somewat nice is troll and the "turn off" for trolls is the 2 toed feet and 2 fingered hands they look just f**ked up

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Yes... because we're looking for sex appeal in characters when playing a game, rather than a challenge or non-rigged classes. :rolleyes
I am. :(

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Horde. For those of you like Thrashed that compare them with looks, you suck.

Trang_lord

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
alliance Only For Me!!!!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I have to say that yeah I really dont like people on alliance side. My 20 dwarf hunter doesn't either.

And yeah pallies aren't overpowered any more. Priests are but not as much as shammies...

when I was lvl 52 60s kept TRYING to gank me. The only ones that beat me were in groups of 2, or had amzing ****in gear. Priests FTW!