Horde or Alliance?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So what do you play and why? I used to play Alliance all the time, 'till coRt got me into Horde. I made my first Tauren a couple of days ago and i'm enjoying him alot more than my Dwarven Paladin or Night Elf Druid.

Gogo mighty Horde!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
If you like playing the cheapest class in the game (Paladin), or the most overpowered, overpopulated side (Alliance), it just goes to show you care more about winning than actually playing. :p

From what I've heard there's only one server total that the Alliance doesn't outnumber the Horde like 3 or 4 to 1.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Gnome Mage all the way! I just love Gnomes, they're the most comic class. Everyone I talk to loves the laugh and the dance :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
If you like playing the cheapest class in the game (Paladin), or the most overpowered, overpopulated side (Alliance), it just goes to show you care more about winning than actually playing. :p

From what I've heard there's only one server total that the Alliance doesn't outnumber the Horde like 3 or 4 to 1.
That's true, with my Dwarven Paladin, i was handling up to 4 enemies on my own without too much trouble, every other class i've played can handle up to 2 at the most...

Being the underdog (Horde) is alot more fun. And you find better people there too, because you don't have 10 year-old Night Elf newbs who clutter the Alliance.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
coRtALoS said:

on our server, horde vastly outnumbers alliance 3 to 1, sir.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I played alliance on shadowmoon to level 60 from the start then deleted and rerolled horde. Alliance ****ing zergs are server.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Akule said:
on our server, horde vastly outnumbers alliance 3 to 1, sir.
You play on skullcrusher?

Total Alliance: 8,550 - 62%
Total Horde: 5,186 - 38%

geegee

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
most of my chars are horde, but my two uber high levels have been alliance. the only server i play alliance on now has about a 50-50 split for alliance and horde.

pallys were nerfed, cortalos. most shaman can beat pallys in a fair duel, and they plan to buff shamans even more in the next patch. my pally doesnt die, but it takes about half an hour to kill anything.

Shaman on the other hand have crazy dmg, and with their insta casts, totems, and weapon buffs, they are just crazy. so dont get all "OMGWTF IMBA PALLYS" on me, you've got an imba class yourself.

if you guys want to argue about having too many of anything on WoW, complain about rogues. everyone and their grandmother has a rogue.

horde is as guilty as alliance for zerging. there has been so many more cases were a group of 3 or 4 horde just wander around the zone ganking solo'ers or 2-man groups, and there have been countless times were horde have taken over lakeshire with a 30+ man group (against those mean, ol' level 30 guards).

when you guys arent zerging, you're hiding in tarren mill for the 3 dozen guard spawn to come in and help you, while SS guards are jerking off behind the town hall, slapping around a murloc here and there.

thats my 2 cents, suck it.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Yeah there are a lot rogues but if thats what you want to play why not. I also <3 my hunter.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Beer $lut said:
Yeah there are a lot rogues but if thats what you want to play why not. I also <3 my hunter.
im a lvl 36 rogue (3 bubs from lvl >.<) and the thing is a lot of the guides' i've read have suggested playing a rogue for your first character, and since i wanted to be a dwarf it was a toss up between hunter or rogue...

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Your hunter sucks, my warriors gonna own it kthx

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Akule said:
im a lvl 36 rogue (3 bubs from lvl >.<) and the thing is a lot of the guides' i've read have suggested playing a rogue for your first character, and since i wanted to be a dwarf it was a toss up between hunter or rogue...
A Dwarf Rogue? Yuck...

A fatso who's about 4 and a half feet tall shouldn't be a Rogue. Solely because fat people who are short aren't agile enough to stealth or walk behind anything.

But, to each his own.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
lol... You heard wrong... there's tons of servers with the Horde being the majority, but there's still more Alliance.

www.warcraftrealms.com

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
not TONS of servers.. maybe a handful. Everyone loves alliance.. but if you ever got a horde to a high level and delt with their bitch asses all day for a few months, you would never want to be one of them.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
alliance pally almost 57 (5/25) this weekend plus monday and a 12:15 relase day on school for tues i will hit 60 by end this month as planned woot (add that today thus and fri..)

SO Ya if u have any further questions about wat side im on see my Signature