Homosexuality 2

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true in some cases slaves were treated better than immigrants or children working in factories, but the fact remains THE SLAVES WERE NOT FREE. anyone else had a chance to better themseves, but not the slaves. if its such a good deal to be a slave why didnt poor white people decide to be slaves? -.-

child labor was messed up... kids died young workin in factories like that. they werent owned though, and they worked to support their families. they were not forced to work, though treatment was horrible.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by LawrenceOfArabia
1. Not all slave labor was like that. as i stated, look at ROMAN ERA SLAVE LABOR. Whats worse? child labor or slave labor?(jw)

2. ok

3. ok, ill take im beaten because i dont want to discuss it anymore since it seems like its not going anywhere anyways.

and since slave labor isnt even part of the thread name, lets end this whole entire matter after your response, cuz id like to know your opinion on child labor.
1. I don't like either of them, and am against both. I actually have quite a lot to say on child labor, but, since it has nothing to with this topic, and I'm tired of typing, I'll just say that I do not like either. But again, it has nothing to do with my original point, or the topic at hand. So, like you said, lets drop it. But if you want to make a seperate topic about it, I'ld love to discuss it. But, point is, they were free to quit, they had a choice, slaves didn't.

2. Good.

3. I'ld be more than willing to listen to your arguements on Natural Selection, as long as they have something to do with homosexuality. But so far, they really haven't.

Now, I'm done for tonight, continue this tomorrow.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Child Labour is slave labour. Just because they are getting paid doesn't make a difference. Instead of the bosses providing food and places to live in while they work for them they give them very small amounts of money so they can go find that stuff themselves. They can't quit and leave any time they want, if they do they can't afford food and will die. Parents aren't sending these kids into factories to help save for the new big screen tv you know, they need that money to survive.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Is that it? Is that the best you can throw at me? Esspecially you BaM. I mean, you're basicly th only worthy opponent I have around here. I was expecting a hard, grueling debate that would actually give me a run for my money. I mean, come on guys, you have the Bible on your sides, so how hard could it be to prove homosexuality wrong, and justify oppressing them.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
everyone knows a bible based argument will get nowhere in a logical debate :) i see NO logical excuse for hating gays until you can prove to us that the christian god exists.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LawrenceOfArabia
1. are you seriously telling me no company CEO today will try to find the cheapest way to make money? every see the little toys that have china imprinted on em? cheap labor right there. i think like all companies that do this think.
2. Catholics arent all and all truely biblical. if you speak with any theologist he will tell you this.
3. Not everyone can afford the same science you can. One person can afford having children while another cant, natural selection. savages went out into the wilderness to find food to feed their families, if they didnt, their families would die. adults of households today go out into the buisness world to find a numerical resource to buy food and clothing for their families, otherwise their families will die.
no thier families wouldnt die they would get support from the goverment or get put on the dole or children taken into care ect but they woudlnt die. well @ least african slaves got a sorta better life not as hungry living in a more civilised society escape from desieses that africans couldnt cure there were a lot of good point and not all slaves were abused but i would hate to be torn away from my country like that

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Who said we should "oppress" homosexuals? Any true Christian will tell you (again from me...) love the sinner but hate the sin. As I said before: As a Christian, I am called to love all and hate Satan. "All" refers to the whole of humanity. "Satan" refers to not only the demonic presence who was once Lucifer, the Angel of Light, but also the behaviors he "causes".

I read the Bible and follow its principles. I believe homosexuality is wrong, but I also beleive that GOD still loves homosexuals as he loves murders and all others. Homosexuality is a sinful behavior, and it is one that entraps sinners the same way as greed, jealousy, and others.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Who said we should "oppress" homosexuals? Any true Christian will tell you (again from me...) love the sinner but hate the sin.
You want to deny them the right to marry, and adopt kids. What do you call it.

You may hate the sin, but I haven't seen any of you Bible thumpers show any love in this thread. And no, contrary to what some of you might believe, hitting them over the head with a Bible and telling them they're going to hell because they're not loving who your God intended them to love is not loving the sinner.

Quest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What about the high school where only bi and homosexuals can go? Liberals say they want to bring people together and break down the walls of racism, sexists and homophobes. But wtf is this. Didnt we think of this along time ago? But now a liberal thinks it up and its a great idea.... arent they segregating the gays? Whats next, gay cities?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
exactly. people have to learn to get along with eachother no matter what race/sexuality/religion you are. judge people by personality. if you really want equality, then fight for equality, not racial supremecy or segregation.