Homers shall never say "doe" the same way!?!?

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
family guy is betetr then simpsons but family guys does take a bunch of jokes from simpsons if no one has ever noticed. but really the simpsons vidio games just plain out ****ing suck! they do need to make a movie.

and the guy who plays homers voice, just give em the monye how much more could he possibly ask for. matt whats his name is proubly rich as shit and can pay it.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
if that gy leaves than a lot of voices change, he does like moe and barney too..

Danch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
The whole staff of the simpsons is asking more money.

They used to make 125,000 a episode, now the request is 360,000.

I make only 26,000 a year.

Meanwhile Ray Romano makes over a million a episode.

Some folks are just plain greedy, I would somewhat prefer a end to television shows for just this reason, teach the actors to work for money.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/01/television.simpsons.reut/index.html

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
some people are just greedy. usually people that have a lot of money are even more greedy. seriously fox people dont want to lose the simpsons or else they would make less money, so im sure they will pay the guy. and if they dont then i swear there is going to be bloodshed...
Whose blood, I wonder? Please not mine. Go for Ana, at least she's smaller then you.

Anyway bro I agree with you on the greedy part...but really...would it be all that tragic if they stopped making new episodes of the Simpsons? You basically just have it on as background noise, anyway. Maybe it would be good to get rid of it, because then you would turn the TV off and I could live in silence for once. Oh wait, Ana is our little sister, so nevermind.

Actually, I really don't care either way. The Simpsons is funny, but I don't think it's the best show ever. I could survive if it was cancelled.