Hmm..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Got bored and started browsing a few sections. This one I haven't posted in for a while. Anyways..

I strayed from the gfx scene, but I like making sure I've still got it from time to time. So ya..made RoaCh a banner for his site. He asked for the tech (even though it's minimal) before you call it trendy or whatever. Akule's opinion will not be read. What do you think?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wow, not bad, i like the glowy of the raven

i need to dl (and by dl i mean buy :rolleyes) photoshop so i can see what kidna e-skill i have =/

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Thats ****ing cool looking. I like the glow of the raven as well as the smoke-like effects that are on the top. I've never seen his Webhosting Page so I can't say if it would match color-wise.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Akule said:
gogogogogogogo filters!
[deepred]..and? It still looks good. I don't care what method he used...the final product looks nice.[/deepred]

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya I knew Akule would say that haha. I used to stress this all the time when I was big into graphics back in the day, and it still applies: It doesn't matter how you made it as long as in the end it it's of your own work and it looks good.

Graphics are about what the end product looks like, not how you go to the end product. -_-;;

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VizjereiMage said:
Ya I knew Akule would say that haha. I used to stress this all the time when I was big into graphics back in the day, and it still applies: It doesn't matter how you made it as long as in the end it it's of your own work and it looks good.

Graphics are about what the end product looks like, not how you go to the end product. -_-;;
if you keep using that smile, im going to flood the forum with that thing all the way.

but then again, you could've done better job with brushing jason.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
VizjereiMage said:

Except you didnt make it you pushed a few buttons and hoped it'd come out looking good. It isnt something you made its something you got the program to make.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
By 'you made it' I meant it wasn't stolen from someone else. Just because I don't care enough to learn how to do brushing doesn't mean what I make in the end is any different than if I made it with brushes. It's still made by me. And no I don't just push buttons and hope it looks good. I work with layer modes etc. in a way that I know will look good as opposed to guessing what will look good.

Whatever, I'm not going to argue about this with you. You'll just come up with more bullshit and think you're right no matter what the truth is in the end.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You don't know brushing? Lame.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[deepred]OMG LYKE U DIDNT MAKE UR OWN BRUSHESHESHES...

..really, I couldn't care less. Once again, I think it LOOKS Nice.[/deepred]

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
RoaCh of DisCord said:
[deepred]OMG LYKE U DIDNT MAKE UR OWN BRUSHESHESHES...

..really, I couldn't care less. Once again, I think it LOOKS Nice.[/deepred]
He didn't do it with brushes though.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[deepred]Meh. Still, I think final product > method....assuming it wasn't stolen. Sometimes simple is better.[/deepred]

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You guys are idiots. You act as if I'm supposed to care how I make my graphics. I don't. I don't even make graphics anymore. Roach asked me to so I thought I'd be nice. I posted it here because I was bored and was looking for something to talk about. My God, lol..