Hillsbrad Foothills SUCK

omr1337

Reaction score
ok honestly, Blizz needs to just make hillsbrad a PvP zone like Silithus how silithus is considering the amount of PvP action that goes on there. Being on the Horde, you have many quests at the hillsbrad farms, which they are allied with the Alliance. Alliance can just walk right in and kill you. They also can just walk right into Tarren Mill and kill everyone. After this, the Horde does the same thing to South Shore. I'm not trying to sound like a whiner...but..cmon it really get old.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You can't complain, you don't have the main instance for level 40 mount gold in the middle of an Alliance Territory.

I had to run (run, not mounted) many a time in order to go to Scarlet Monastery, and it was before the new meeting stone summon.

omr1337

Reaction score
Believe me i can complain...how about landing in TM from flying from UC and dying on the spot. being camped over and over again. have ur quest giver killed...its not very fun imo...sure if i see an ally around the same lvl as me i might attack them, but not if i'm lvl 40 and i see a lvl 20, that's mean :(

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
That's why I NEVER quest in Hillsbrad?

I leveled my mage from 1 to 70 never setting foot there without a problem. Once you're done in Barrens, you should either head to Ashenvale (if Hillsbrad is bad, Ashenvale's usually much calmer, and far more trees for you to hide behind), or Stonetalon Mountains. Many quests there start at level 17, and go all the way up to high 20s.

There's always more than 1 zone you can quest at for your level you know. =/

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hahah, what server are you on? Cause I've been greifcamping TM for a few days now with my guild. We literally have 3 lvl 70's sitting in TM all the time now, once everything spawns we just kill it again.

It's hillarious. Oh, how I love PvP servers.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah I do some TM raids by myself. BTW Omr1337 (Scott, he's my friend) plays on Tortheldrin (horde) and on my server (alliance).

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hahah, what server are you on? Cause I've been greifcamping TM for a few days now with my guild. We literally have 3 lvl 70's sitting in TM all the time now, once everything spawns we just kill it again.

It's hillarious. Oh, how I love PvP servers.
Yeah, you're the kind of dick in online games that I hate. But you probably already knew that. And you're probably happy about it. :)
(Scott, he's my friend)
Wait, this is the guy that we played tft with that one time?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Am I the only one that gets extreme amounts of joy when I **** with level 25-30 BE pallies?

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Wait, this is the guy that we played tft with that one time?
Ya it is !! :D

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
The only time I corpse camp is when someone ganks me twice in a row and I catch up with them and actually have the mana/health to fight, and I only corpse camp to make up for the HK's the bastard got from me ;)

Or if I see a lvl 40-50 or so who continuously ganks my priest (lvl 36). I don't mind taking a gank and going about my business, and in some instances I welcom it, just because I prefer to not have the 10% damage to my gear...but sometimes it gets kinda tedious.

Oh well, PVP servers FTW.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I fail to see why anyone lets any opposite faction live if you're on a PVP server. I mean, the first week or so of BC was understandable, but now it's not.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Sometimes I am not in the mood for PvP and other times I am.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Once someguy camped my 20 warlock, I got on my priest and camped his ass all the ****ing way to Darnassus.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I fail to see why anyone lets any opposite faction live if you're on a PVP server. I mean, the first week or so of BC was understandable, but now it's not.
Sometimes, I just have better things to do. I'm on a PvP server because I don't quite mind popping a 1600 incinerate in hordie face :D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I just changed my spec to 40arc 21fire. I also just sheeped a warrior and crit on two Pyros (first cast, second POM) for 5k each, followed by a fireblast crit for 2.6k, then a blastwave crit for 1500. And he died. It was beautiful. 1600dmg, hah. Don't make me laugh.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I seriously hate Arcape Power/Presence of Mind. It ruins mages' reputation.

But yes, I'm back to fire, and damn, I love it. Full fire, with Ice block and shatter.

Well, this, really.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I just changed my spec to 40arc 21fire. I also just sheeped a warrior and crit on two Pyros (first cast, second POM) for 5k each, followed by a fireblast crit for 2.6k, then a blastwave crit for 1500. And he died. It was beautiful. 1600dmg, hah. Don't make me laugh.
5k crits is pushing it. No one crits that high.