Hihi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
I demand an ip check.
Just because somebody joins right after Alura was banend?

Your overreacting:-/

Valentine

Member!
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Welcome to BattleForums.

I'm probably the safest person you can drop your pants and bend over in front of, so I encourage you do so frequently. :)

Maybe later. I'm trying to decide whether to laugh at your comment, or be afraid of it. :shocked

You know, since about 4 knuckleheads here think I'm this Alura person, I'm going to inquire to him that I'm not. This also accomplishes my other interest; to find out why he got banned. Through out the week, and before I registered, I took some dedicated thinking to why, how and when he was banned, and it seems to me that everyone has some different story asto why he did what he did, so it works both ways for me. :sly

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hit search near the top and type in alura and about 3 threads should pop up explaing why my good buddy alura was banned.
just to let you know, IM TEH SAFEST PERSON TO DROP YOUR PANTS DOWN IN FRONT OF!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, he was banned because he spammed the hell out of the Asylum, one day. It's a shame, I liked him, he was a good member. People said he posted too much, but does it really matter?

Either way, welcome, Valentine. Feel free to talk to me on AIM or in BF to ask anything about StarCraft. I am the Staff Member of the section, and I bloody love the game.

I hope you agree with me when I say that SC owns all :D

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Valentine said:
Maybe later. I'm trying to decide whether to laugh at your comment, or be afraid of it. :shocked

You know, since about 4 knuckleheads here think I'm this Alura person, I'm going to inquire to him that I'm not. This also accomplishes my other interest; to find out why he got banned. Through out the week, and before I registered, I took some dedicated thinking to why, how and when he was banned, and it seems to me that everyone has some different story asto why he did what he did, so it works both ways for me. :sly
Thats so alura look ath the way he spaces his posts after he quotes some one.

Valentine

Member!
Reaction score
I took the decency to get a thread from Chit-Chat, just for you guys. It's rather bland, it just happens to be my birthday thread. Perhaps, if you 4 or 5 people who think I am Alura do not mind, you could mpossibly read it, and make a better accusation? Or just stop assuming? Either would be, in my honest opinion, very adviseable.

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=82165+

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Valentine said:
I took the decency to get a thread from Chit-Chat, just for you guys. It's rather bland, it just happens to be my birthday thread. Perhaps, if you 4 or 5 people who think I am Alura do not mind, you could mpossibly read it, and make a better accusation? Or just stop assuming? Either would be, in my honest opinion, very adviseable.

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=82165+
Thats was your little plan but you did not succeed in covering your footsteps. Ive got so much evidence on you in battlestaff its not even funny.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I forgot what I was going to say, but I think it was somewhere on lines like

"who cares?"

Valentine

Member!
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Thats was your little plan but you did not succeed in covering your footsteps. Ive got so much evidence on you in battlestaff its not even funny.

Right, well I can encourage you to keep up your meaningless evidence search, because I find it highly amusing, and it's a good laugh to say the least. Keep fighting the good fight.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, the only thing that convinces me your NOT alura is that you have been here for like 3 days now and you only have 53 posts, as im sure alura by now would have about
300 by now.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm.. its too pefect for a girl unless she NERDY!!! EWEWEW

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Please leave out the Alura issue.

IP checked, it DOES NOT MATCH, Valentine only has one IP (though the fact nobody matches within 2 dots makes it a little strange).

Leave the Alura issue OUT.*

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Ok, so what are we supposed to do then? Kindly accept the retard back into this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.