Highest Rune Drop From Contess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
One time I got a pul from her, and an ist from her minions, but i didnt mf it, my merc did, and he has 40 MF !!!!

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Mist said:
MF has no bearing on rune drops.
I realize that but now that im joining games with a lvl 77 im only getting the highest to be shael:( do ya know why?

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
U can always transmute the shaels until you get a decent rune. but thats time consuming. then again so is D2

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
you might be surprised how effective it is to turn cubing on in YAMB and pick up dol+ and let the bot cube 'em all. Sometimes it just picks up a mess of dol-fal all night and ends up with a few pul in the morning, maybe Um. Makes me happy. All depends on whether the gems drop or not, the gems it takes to cube are pretty low grade and dont really drop in hell.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Mist said:
you might be surprised how effective it is to turn cubing on in YAMB and pick up dol+ and let the bot cube 'em all. Sometimes it just picks up a mess of dol-fal all night and ends up with a few pul in the morning, maybe Um. Makes me happy. All depends on whether the gems drop or not, the gems it takes to cube are pretty low grade and dont really drop in hell.
Yea but that's why i have a mule to carry 6 of every kind of gem^_^
Chipped ame, diamond, topaz, sappX6
Flawed ame, diamond topaz sappX6
you get the point but i think i forgot a gem:(

Reaction score
when u turn cubing on in ur bot it raises runes to next levels???? well if u find 3 or 2 etc???

skuller12

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.projectwasted.com
I've gotten ist and damn msit I didnt know thats what YAMB meant by cubing. Looks like I'm turning that shit on tonight haha. I usualyl do it manually, but thats no fun lol.

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
i've heard vex was the highest countess can drop since my friend says his bot has found vex but never anything higher... maybe he was lieing lol i'd have to say vex but for sure nothing higher than vex... Lo= yes zod=no

doggie_doo

Reaction score
I'm all legit so i dont get to run a countess bot all night and wake up and say " oh cool 2 puls and um and an ist" i mf her when i am bored and my highest rune is a fal, although i have 5 hels in 4 games once, but i dont need them even though they are useful, i might find a newb to trade them to, his highest thing which is liek a shako so i try 2 get a shako for another pul for osme reason. I do wonder though where do ppl get HR's cuz i have never heard nething bout tem dropping. pindle maybe? but he realrely eer drops nehting. fomr what i've experienced

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
ist and mostly yea ist

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
Any rune can drop depending on CLvL when you do Quest Of Countess.
But when your just mfing, highest is lo.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Stupid ladder reset on monday, today she dropped me 2 keys of terror ist and zod, DAMN LADDER RESET
Now I cant decide if i wanna give away all my stuff on non ladder and go back to ladder or stay on nonladder

OcelotPrime

Member!
Reaction score
Shadow-Hunter said:
Lo is the Highest Hell countress drops .. Minions to Zod..

~Shadow

Yes thats right.
Countess can drop up to LO and her Minions up to Zod (or was it Vex?)

Edit: My best one@Countess was 1x "Ist"

Status
Not open for further replies.