Highest Frozen Orb Damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
if the sorc has 200% fcr or even 105% fcr they should own bow zon. bowzons have horrible resists. the sorc can just tele round like crazy with max block and orb at the same time.

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
well, imho javazons with a proper shield can sustain the most damage due to evade/avoid/strafe+ block from shield. u get hit only about 15% which makes it a great choice for solo hell baal runs.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
actually my bowzon has really nice res in hell, and when dueling casters i make 2 changes and come out with max res.

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
kool, yea faith has given bowzons some edge in pvp again.

and whoever said "i can get 1,000,000 orb dmg" i dont think anyone really cares what you do on open, i dont even know who would actually play open besides testing builds for pvp.

2k orb is most likely possible with the right gear and 5/5 facets. but you would have to make some sacrifices gear wise.

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
ok lol, plz put j/k on the end next time haha. im getting the wrong impression from some forum members but ur alright then :D

SS-LoveLeanne

Reaction score
Ok to sort u all out have to say that max fire ball damage is = 28k but it seems to be that 20k is quite normal damage all u have to have is ormus fb eschuta 20% fire many fire sks ( um ea) 3 fire sks amu shako and magefist and low torch and about 4-5 5/5 jewels so alltogether a 20 - 25 k sorc = 8-10 ists maxxximum
Max fo damage is = 1.656 unless u use a 4 sock shield with 4 5/5 jewelz :)
in that case it goes up to 1.756
A good orber should have 1k-1.1k if u cant afford gosu items, though 1.5k very real but i would advise NOT TO USE ORMUS cuz it suxxx really damage it adds = just exactly what a 2 all sk's armor would do
Items: DF NW CoH 2xsoj Mara magefists arach eth sandstorms
anni torch x 20 attributes 9 x cold sks and life + mana sc or life + resi sc 6/6/1 cta and 2 spirits
Base stats: 76/25/394/35
Skills: Max Ice bolt, Ice blast, Fo, Cold mastery, 9 glacial spike, 1 tele port, 1 mana shield, 1 shiver armor
Sorc has ~ 3k life and 1k mana (energy being base)
Based on lvl 88 sorc
so u can put 1 into warmth and max the glacial spike.
Hmm... btw it does ~6k blizz damage with just 1 skill point in it and actually lightnin sorcs are best PvP despite being very innacurate. Bcuz just 2 ravens on pala or barb will own this 1.75 k sorc

I do appologise i used mara amu on sorc when testing damage so if u use 3 cold sks amu damage ~1.8k

Note That Lightning sorc does Biggest damage, therefore the pvp ele damage reduction of 1/4 will still gove a decent light sorc 5k-7k damage from lightning
I will sure post my HCL lightning sorc when i finish getting items and if i wont die ;) but anyways 35k is very possible i think around ~40 k is max plus it flies much faster than fire ball/ice blast. if u r making cold sorc u need amazing fcr for blizzard or Glacial spike trust me Glacial spike with fcr 100+ owns even if the damage is smaller than ice blast. Best sorc is melee sorc cuz it owns.
Please post gosu build for melee sorc/tankozon(ama with a 1h weapon and a shield) (getting items is not a problem)

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
ss-loveleanne: youd be retarded not getting max block with SS on an orb sorc and your skills are terrible. yea lets get ice blast and glacial when were not making a blizzard sorc... orb sorces dont use blizzard. they use orb...

options are going mass mana and get an awesome energy shield. or going another element lke fball or sumthing. looks like you know about as much as hld than lld .lol

SS-LoveLeanne

Reaction score
N44p Can you actually read :) u r a complete tw@t try reading it - mb u r dyslexic ??? i said that glacial spike flies @ amazing speed with good fcr and it was only a suggestion and i said that using pvm u hardly gonna use orb on brs 1-st its slow 2-nd its so fиcking slow and 6k blizz damage quite decent for pvm on brs... orb sorcs dont need mana nor do they need block unless u r playing on hc which i very very doubt u dont need block on sc because good sorcs wont get hit and good sorcs wont need mana but fighting against others casters they will need max life to survive traps and other sorc's attacks why would u use SS on sc on sorc u r a NoOb

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Longest. Sentence Fragment. Ever.

I wouldn't put points into the blizz skills to try to make that stronger, it's just a waste. I think it would be better if it was put into thunderstorm and lightning mastery, or warmth. After maxing the 3 other skills first though.

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
orb sorces dont need mana and block ..lol.

do you only pvm or sumthing? and with pvm lets all use one element so when theres a cold immune were screwed, great idea..

also why would you use ss on a sorc? ok you go ahead and get max block with a spirit and waste all your stat points on dex. not to mention 35% dmg red, good res plus an open socket. your just embarrasing yourself. have you heard of a bvc? obviously not.. any cold sorc would get raped against one with no max block. have you heard of faith bowazons? the list is endless, im guessing by your statements your knowledge about this game is irradic at best. i feel sorry for you..srsly.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I've seen about 2k being the highest... but there were SOME glitches used.

Status
Not open for further replies.