Highest Frozen Orb Damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridemyrocket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ridemyrocket.org
I was thinking of building a pvp cold sorc. I noticed that blizzard takes like a year and a day to hit the person before they can tele away(i do it with my druid) and frozen orb seems to do pretty good considering it goes everywhere ..what's the highest frozen orb can do? Or actually..what's like an average but still good damage for it?

kodomaster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have heard of it doing 1k dmg plus with right items and 10 cold skill charms but mine only does 600 with 10 cold charms but im .9 sorc without max synergie to it but 1k dmg plus is wut i heard if right items and made right

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ive seen 1.7k, its quite strong, jus have cold gcs flooded into ur inv, anni, and all the facets + those cold -resist and +dmg items.

This FO sorc who claimed to do 1.7k dmg killed my pala in one hit (90all reisst, with raven frost, luna, and 1.5k life)

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
highest ive seen is 1.4k..... but im sure it goes higher

NubSkiLLz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
google.com
well yes FO can go 1.7 k but thats pretty stupid...
the gear necessary will be gosu ed cold dmg BUT
the fact is that all that sorc would be able to do is kill weak melee's
against caster.. the sorc doesnt have the space in inventory nor the gear boost to have good resis / block .. would prolly get owned if ur pally would just charged it -_-
btw my orb sorc usally owns 1 orb also 225% piece mastery ^_^
only barbs can stand the orbs

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
wow your post is just ****ing retarded. And having a "gosu" orb IS GOOD IN PK. Why? People get scared. Scared = Fear. Fear = Losing.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
he has 1.4k... why dont you stfu? ^^ kthx bye

and i dun think the sorc i dueled had low resist.. she standed few fireballs fromm y sorc.... (8k)

and we were jus testing out FO and i was helping him how to use FO better, thats why i didnt charge

idiot. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
30k fire ball.... i dun think that exist my friend

and 8k fireball would still do about 520 dmg to you if u had 90 all resist... so how on earth can you take taht all day?

NubSkiLLz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
google.com
lol trust me dood i've dueled with sorc that do 30 k's worth fire ball and yes it hits hard but my sorc took 3-4 of them......

Ridemyrocket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ridemyrocket.org
LMFAO, every thread turns in to an argument ..anyways yeah my fire sorc only does like 14k fireball :( the highest ive seen was 17k ..or so they said but fireballs are a bitch to aim and you have to like tele everywhere around them to hit them. so i just meteor myself in and let a dumbass barb with enigma try and ww me

NubSkiLLz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
google.com
nubs....... fire ball if u do on skill planner wit all the syn max is 17 k...... the items u wear if socket good will ad 50% fire dmg which will bring about 25-30 k dmg depending on how much +fire skill /sorc items u wearing

(5/5 facet shako / 20% facet'd ormus / 25% eldritch facet'd)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
First of all, fire ball doenst do 17k maxed, (no items with all synergies maxed)

With synergies maxed, (yet again, no item) Fire ball do 2355.024 damage.

258 * [(14*20*2) / 100] * (163 / 100) = 2355.024

And how do you know the sorc had 30k fire ball? did you see the screenshot? And are you sure you werent playing a mod?

NubSkiLLz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
google.com
screen shot........ i was checkin ebay values ... was bout to sell my account and saw a sorc wearing tal set wit 5/5 in all items and hit 25 k .. so yea...
btw r u using d2items.com calculator ??

ok i've notice theres a bug on d2items.com calc...
wit all syn 20 and fire ball lvl 20 impossible to only 3 k dmg
well n e wayz wit the gear which my oppenent last time was wearing she had +22 fire skill plus +3 fire ball from ormus which i put in calc on and dmg went to 19.3 k... now 50% of that = 9.6k
19.3 + 9.8 = 29 k ish??

ok ? got that.. 29 k ... yes i have teh gear to make it to screen shot but im tryin a new build to show everyone the ownage of myself =P

Desoan

Reaction score
Wasn't this supposed to be about frozen orb?
Anyways, its true that fire ball can do 30k dmg. I've seen my gosu friend do that in hell cows and own them all. And im an ice sorc doing frost orb, up to 1.9k dmg with cold charms

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Desoan said:
Wasn't this supposed to be about frozen orb?
Anyways, its true that fire ball can do 30k dmg. I've seen my gosu friend do that in hell cows and own them all. And im an ice sorc doing frost orb, up to 1.9k dmg with cold charms
dont worry, its the old days when i used to flood everywhere with nonsense, and dont try to revive a year old thread.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
weapon:+3sorc, 35%cold damage (5/5 added)
armor:+3 Fo, 20% cold damage (5/5 added)
helm: +2 skill, 20% cold (5/5 added)
sheild: +2 skill (spirit)
ammy: +3 cold
rings: +2 skill
switch: +1 skill (cta)
charms: 9 skillers, 1 anni, 1 hellfire torch (14skills)

wrap-up: 14sorc, 9 cold, 75% damage, -230 cold resist to enemies

damage: 1584-1652 dont know how to get 17k...

unless you used a 3cold/20fcr with facets in the circlet, not sure how many facets you can put in it (prolly 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.