Hi there...me ish new :) (almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, I was suspicious because he said "Hey JD, I'm going to give those assholes at BF a little treat" or something to that extent. So yes...I kinda knew before hand. Actually, I thought he was going to do even worse, which was when I saw the forums after what he did I laughed and IMed him and laughed. I don't blame him for what he did, just because I used to talk to him for hours everday and knew just what stress you guys was causing him. Why didn't I warn you guys that was happening? To be honest I don't really know. It was all pretty short term, and at the moment I was much more loyal to TS than I was to Cort. Nowadays I would have told Cort or Crooked the moment he told me...but times were different back then.

And honestly...I don't think Chris really tried hard enough to sell this place. Otherwise he could have gotten rid of it in a matter of hours. I've seen smaller forums go in 20 minutes, I've seen bigger do the same thing.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Does this have to do anythign with saying hi to this guys??? You sirs are warned...

~your fired

OT: Sup man injoy yoru stay.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
For heaven's sake, you lot bitching about what TS did in the past makes me think whether TS will take this as a welcome or history discussion thread.

Enough.

> Closed*

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic #2
Interesting , Summit /Storm . [Born with Xtreme gene]

What if hes not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.