Hi I'm a I.P.W!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by BiGGNaSTY MaCK LYoNZ, Dec 22, 2004.

1. OriginalTheSummit

OriginalTheSummit Member!

"Independent Power Woman" was my first guess and you can tell that I was more then happy that it was just a wrestler ^^

2. Amantis

Amantis Can you love such me?

Global Pinballer
    The only known defense to defeat the coRtALoS is to make him wet his pants through means of teasing him into a sorry shrivelled butt. :)

Try it when he takes his usual stroll down the garbage lane in his ghey, fluffly, squishy slippers for instantaneous results! :D

- Amantis

3. x42bn6

x42bn6 Retired Staff

London, United Kingdom
    coRtALoS is a wuss, because of he threatens to ban people, yet I am still standing. :)

BiGGNaSTY MaCK LYoNZ, do you post outside this thread? -.-;*

4. BiGGNaSTY MaCK LYoNZ

BiGGNaSTY MaCK LYoNZ New Member

Minny : I do and i would love to but i am a tad when it caome to technology thats kinda why i'm still looking through the forum ya know maybe someone can help me on here....lol

The Summit:........Thanx I don't know wether to take that as a insult or a complament??......^,~

x42bn6
    [Forum Moderator] : Ya I will be right now like i said i am on the road, on a mega month road trip that is spanning from Cali to Maine i will be back in my home town of Rockford Minnesota around the 1st or February so i should be posting more....outside...this topic around then.....lol....^,~

5. OriginalTheSummit

OriginalTheSummit Member!

I do not insult new people. I will give you a month before I start :D j/k