Hi I'm a I.P.W!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The only known defense to defeat the coRtALoS is to make him wet his pants through means of teasing him into a sorry shrivelled butt. :)

Try it when he takes his usual stroll down the garbage lane in his ghey, fluffly, squishy slippers for instantaneous results! :D

- Amantis

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Please also note I frequently enjoy getting drunk at the Administrator Control Panel and BAN random ****tards that make fun of me.

No one really respects x53 here BML, he's like a leper. Looks all nasty and hideous, but when it comes down to a fight, he just falls apart. :D
coRtALoS is a wuss, because of he threatens to ban people, yet I am still standing. :)

BiGGNaSTY MaCK LYoNZ, do you post outside this thread? -.-;*

Reaction score
Minny : I do and i would love to but i am a tad when it caome to technology thats kinda why i'm still looking through the forum ya know maybe someone can help me on here....lol

The Summit:........Thanx I don't know wether to take that as a insult or a complament??......^,~

x42bn6
[Forum Moderator] : Ya I will be right now like i said i am on the road, on a mega month road trip that is spanning from Cali to Maine i will be back in my home town of Rockford Minnesota around the 1st or February so i should be posting more....outside...this topic around then.....lol....^,~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BiGGNaSTY MaCK LYoNZ said:
The Summit:........Thanx I don't know wether to take that as a insult or a complament??......^,~
I do not insult new people. I will give you a month before I start :D j/k