Hi I'm a I.P.W!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
KittieKitty said:

Welcome, welcome. ~_~

*hands you a box of catnip*

Like x42 said, feel free to use any moves on Cort, I'm sure he'll love it

When i joined, you wernt theer to give me shit, and You DONT talk to me.. ne ways, the World Wrestling Federation shit is FAKE AS HELL accul wrestling w/ proper gear and mats and shit is REAL, which i did for 2 years.. man that shits grusome on yoru body..

Reaction score
YEAH!!

**Chokeslams Cort then hits with a swan dive from the top**
( LoL just kidding bra!! ^,~ )

Yes i totaly agree with you the WWE is fake as hell, it's a glorified soap opera for males if you look at it right...right?

I have had my bumps and bruises like 4 concusions 2 level 3 ( which are bad!!! ), 3 broken noses ( thank god i have a good surgen ), a broken leg, bur in my neck that had to be removed, but the one thing that keeps me going is the fans, it's very exilerating if you only knew how it feels to have 500 people screaming for you it just amazing!!!

But yeah just look up independents there porbably is one in each one of your citys, they R like the ECW of the biz, And i luv it like i am in a fed called the CCWA and it's based out of the night club 1st Avenue in downtown Minneapolis( the club from Purple Rain with Prince! ) and it draws such a great fan base it is just like the WWE just with out the bullshit drama and crap in!

( Just a tid bit there for you guy's.....sorry!! ) ^,~

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
:) So i take it you do the real stuff then :) neat, were will you be posting?

Reaction score
I just looking around right now, with my grueling schedule i have my friend hope on now and then and type as i talk through here, and brief posts will probably be him...lol...But yeah i do like the board i run one myself for the idy fans of the midwest the link is in my Sig, But yeah i have a tight schedule coming up here this New Year so i might not be on as much but i will be posting....something i hope I am a big Stratagy game fan the C&C's, Warcrafts, Starcrafts, you name it as long as its real time stratagy i'm digging it...lol....but yeah anywho...sorry for rambling.....

^,~

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Welcome to Battleforums
"Hell on Wheels"

Special thanks to my dog, because I can

Wild.chilD

Member!
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
Welcome to BattleForums.

Please feel free to execute your most painful wrestling moves upon coRtALoS. :)*
whys everyone not like cortalos? must... fit in... hurt cortalos...

btw hi biggy. Can i call you biggy? thansk biggy.

Reaction score
It's Cool

Yeah Biggy is fine my friends call me Biggy so go right on ahead!!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
*Staples your nipples to your browneye* :D

I DID have a witty comeback thought out until I remembered that time I ****ed all of your mothers and laughed. :)

Welcome to the forums, please ignore x42bn17 whenever possible, he's the new forum dolt. Coolmission is legally crazy, and KittieKitty is here to remind us that beautiful women DO exist on forums. :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
and wing is here to welcome every one here with nipple blasting robots like this

any way welcom have a nioce stay

Reaction score
She Does does'nt she, and WOW thats what i call perky....lol....Thanx Guys!!

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
coRtALoS said:
Welcome to the forums, please ignore x42bn17 whenever possible, he's the new forum dolt.. :)
DAMINIT i should chage my CT then...oh well

@on topic welcum to BF Sirr! your lyucky, you have already posted more then 99.9% of our members..congrats!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
*Staples your nipples to your browneye* :D

I DID have a witty comeback thought out until I remembered that time I ****ed all of your mothers and laughed. :)

Welcome to the forums, please ignore x42bn17 whenever possible, he's the new forum dolt. Coolmission is legally crazy, and KittieKitty is here to remind us that beautiful women DO exist on forums. :)
You should also note that coRtALoS is absolutely incapable of realising that the end digit in my name is '6', and not a '7', and this pathetic excuse for an Administrator is somehow able to run a forum and not know how to copy and paste my name. After all, over 11,000 posts around here are mine, and it's not too hard to spot one.*

Reaction score
LoL.....he put 17.....LoL...it's all good we all make mistakes, Can't we all just.....Just get along.....^,~ :rofl2

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Please also note I frequently enjoy getting drunk at the Administrator Control Panel and BAN random ****tards that make fun of me.

No one really respects x53 here BML, he's like a leper. Looks all nasty and hideous, but when it comes down to a fight, he just falls apart. :D
lISteN to Cort... hes one of our [strike]evil[/strike] HAPPY AND NON-EVIL and [strike]abusive[/strike] SEXY admins here, he will probly NEVER edit my post of course BECUASE HE DOENSN'T STOOP TAHT LOWEEEEE AND HE'S ALSO VERY SEXYXYXYYY...

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay! Post in chit chat for chatting around, just remember some basic rules around the forum ;)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
N_Edd said:
lISteN to Cort... hes one of our [strike]evil[/strike] HAPPY AND NON-EVIL and [strike]abusive[/strike] SEXY admins here, he will probly NEVER edit my post of course BECUASE HE DOENSN'T STOOP TAHT LOWEEEEE AND HE'S ALSO VERY SEXYXYXYYY...

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay! Post in chit chat for chatting around, just remember some basic rules around the forum ;)
Aww, thanks N_ :D

If you're looking for a little more comedy, be sure to take a stop in Teh Void too. You don't get postcounts for posting in there, but definately a good place to get a chickle chuckle. :p

Reaction score
Bear Hug's ok, Followed by a belly to belly suplex...lol...Just kidding and iwould never make fun of someone,.,.,.,. Unles it's in fun!! ^,~

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
do you have any clips of you in the ring???
i'd like to see some of your moves