~hi~hi~

L

Laharl

I copied and pasted a part of the spambot into myself. Now I come with 50% more spamming action.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
You are so unoriginal.*
Hey, I like to use the asterisk to signify when I am being a sarcastic idiot...sometimes it's not entirely clear. Not my fault you already used asterisks...what else am I gonna use? A dollar sign? Asterisk = something of note to be read further down. I explain my use of the asterisk in my sig.

And for your information, I totally started the whole anal bleaching thing by myself. Now there are many people copying off of me, which I strongly advocate and encourage. So I am original, in a sense. Shit, I'm THE original. There are no other J'kars, only J'kar Fanbois. So nyah. Where are the x42bn6 Fanbois?

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Welcome to Battleforums.com, 24k. Cookie?*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
How many people are going to shamelessly copy off of x42? Golly. I thought Homo and I were so cool doing it, but now you wannabe wannabes are giving us bad names. SHAME!*

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Meh, I'm also making fun of Eric, Cuz that's the way I roll.*

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
That is absolutely true. Cookie?*

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Battleforums~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~