Hey

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Oh, I was just waiting to see how long it would take for some one to figure out I was trolling...I mean cmon, who makes a thread stating: "you guys still playing a this dogshit of a game?"
I was expecting myself to get banned on the spot...But no it took an admin 3-4 days...to actually realize: "derrrrrrrrrrr...dis guy is posting bullshit and is trolling...derr may i should make him ban?" LOL
Uh, i realised you were trolling, but since you're a huge douche and you're just trying to get a rise out of people, i left the thread so everyone can see how big a faggot you are and they can add their own two cents.

peace out guys...and seriously, take it easy nerd gamers (RyanXwing mainly)...learn to realize when some one is just messing around...Relax, go outside ,and smell the air...Talk to a few people...It's awesome, I swear.
Oh shit anyone that plays WoW clearly has no social life!!!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
people who aren't hardcore gamers
oh shit we got a hardcore gamer here

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
So because I have two level 80s, a 73 and a 58 and run heroics
every night and sometimes raid I don't have a social life even
though I do talk to people face-to-face outside the game,
I do spend time with my kids and take care of my house?
What do you call it then?

vinblitzer

Reaction score
Colbalt - I wouldn't bother with idiots like that. Yes their are some hardcore no life live on WOW gamers. But too many people stereotype that all WOW players are like that. They just don't seem to understand that people actually know how to manage their time to have a social life and spend some time on a game they enjoy playing.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Boooo quicksilver became WoWer
Mystic! you still here? Hell no, im not a WOWer...And piss my life away to randomly run around clicking things to level up? LOL
I like my games to actually have some degree of skill involved.

WOW is kind of like a virus that infects people's minds...It slowly turns your brain cells into dog shit and makes you think that you actually SHOULD be sitting down on your pc for 3-4 hourse straight because you have "nothing else to do".
Other games, such as FPS's and RTS's allow you to play for short periods of time before you get bored and get off. Im not saying that everyone that plays WOW always sits down for 3-5 hrs non stop...Im saying that ,on average, they sit on the PC much longer than other games. Oh man, raids are the most fun, they take 3 hour chunks away from your life...fuckin awesome.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Mystic! you still here? Hell no, im not a WOWer...And piss my life away to randomly run around clicking things to level up? LOL
I like my games to actually have some degree of skill involved.

WOW is kind of like a virus that infects people's minds...It slowly turns your brain cells into dog shit and makes you think that you actually SHOULD be sitting down on your pc for 3-4 hourse straight because you have "nothing else to do".
Other games, such as FPS's and RTS's allow you to play for short periods of time before you get bored and get off. Im not saying that everyone that plays WOW always sits down for 3-5 hrs non stop...Im saying that ,on average, they sit on the PC much longer than other games. Oh man, raids are the most fun, they take 3 hour chunks away from your life...fuckin awesome.
Trust me there are worse things than WoW like battledawn.com (and any ONLINE shit) that I played for 6 months in 2008. What is it like? - You pay to donate, from donation you get resources with resources you can spam a lot more units than all others, therefore you can be in a strong alliance (team) and beat the others who don't donate, - it is a free game if you don't donate you will just be conquered by those who do. Also you have to be 24.7 to know whats going on or they may conquer you. You waste hours to conquer crystals and if you are not online some backstabber will conquer you, your time wasted. LMAo, then you ask yourself 'What did I pay for?' WoW is wayy better than some online shit like that one. Oh yeah I was one of the very good there and in my team that were ranked 2nd now they are ranked 1st, some of them from the previous heavy donator teams. I'm not playing that kind of crap again. PS the graphics are 'amazing'.

What should we War3-ers do? I saw a guy whom I was in the same high school, same class just different group, he was a top elf who owned top players in the world back in the good old 2004-2005. Without contacting him I came across him on Garena playing Broodwar! So Im doing that now preparing myself for SC2, playing 1vs1 and 2vs2 in SCBW in Garena and I suck.If you wanna come play Garena, do it.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Trust me there are worse things than WoW like battledawn.com (and any ONLINE shit) that I played for 6 months in 2008. What is it like? - You pay to donate, from donation you get resources with resources you can spam a lot more units than all others, therefore you can be in a strong alliance (team) and beat the others who don't donate, - it is a free game if you don't donate you will just be conquered by those who do. Also you have to be 24.7 to know whats going on or they may conquer you. You waste hours to conquer crystals and if you are not online some backstabber will conquer you, your time wasted. LMAo, then you ask yourself 'What did I pay for?' WoW is wayy better than some online shit like that one. Oh yeah I was one of the very good there and in my team that were ranked 2nd now they are ranked 1st, some of them from the previous heavy donator teams. I'm not playing that kind of crap again. PS the graphics are 'amazing'.

What should we War3-ers do? I saw a guy whom I was in the same high school, same class just different group, he was a top elf who owned top players in the world back in the good old 2004-2005. Without contacting him I came across him on Garena playing Broodwar! So Im doing that now preparing myself for SC2, playing 1vs1 and 2vs2 in SCBW in Garena and I suck.If you wanna come play Garena, do it.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Are u suppose to get some lols out of trolls cause I deff just did. I rlly like it when the troll is uneducated and flaunts his uneducation as well.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I actually asked Teddy why he '.....................-ed'. As I told ya that online shet like battledawn is worse than WoW.

Seriously I watched some SCBW top reps and I kinda like that as much as war3. I'll def be playing some melee games in BW, so you can find me there @ garena. We gotta prepare for SC2 afterall, haven't played SC since '99.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
I dont think you need to play to be "educated" about it as we hint on this topic more. I do in fact beleive in my opinion you should at least research more about WoW and see that tons of people might play it alot but have good social lifes along with wow getting many people freinds(if anything in game) and you can socialize in vent and such. If people play WoW instead of doing drugs or something to harm themselves elsewhere I would rather have the population addicted to something safe.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
no man I dont play the game. The whole thread is against it man!

Jef...uneducated? lol...I need to like WOW in order to be educated. I think the phrase u are looking for is "open minded". retard
How the hell are you being open minded? :eek:

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
no man I dont play the game. The whole thread is against it man!

Jef...uneducated? lol...I need to like WOW in order to be educated. I think the phrase u are looking for is "open minded". retard
You are the epitome of narrow-mindedness.