Hey

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You're a self-righteous bastard who needs a cinderblock to the face. No, i don't play this game, but you're still a douche.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Hey why is it you want to be a doctor again?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to help fat bastards get off their asses and stop playing addicting games like these...

Besides Pvping, there is no skill involved in this shit of a game...You sit down for hours leveling up doing the same shit...
If you are wondering why I am here, it's because im bored...Id rather annoy you guys than play that shitty game

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Wait until you get mature and you realize the you're aggressive attitude towards anyone you deem imperfect is a result of an underlying psychological issue.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
to help fat bastards get off their asses and stop playing addicting games like these...
Well you can rule out the douchebag approach.

Besides Pvping, there is no skill involved in this shit of a game...You sit down for hours leveling up doing the same shit...
Actually PvP is just familiarity. Do it enough and it becomes second nature. No real skill there. The real skill is getting 25 people to try not to be pants-on-head retarded and kill a boss.

If you are wondering why I am here, it's because im bored...Id rather annoy you guys than play that shitty game
But, you don't play, so it sounds like you really are bored.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Wait until you get mature and you realize the you're aggressive attitude towards anyone you deem imperfect is a result of an underlying psychological issue.
That response, on the other hand, shows you got affected by it (believe it or not). Just don't bother, really :)

Actually PvP is just familiarity. Do it enough and it becomes second nature. No real skill there. The real skill is getting 25 people to try not to be pants-on-head retarded and kill a boss.
Nah, it requires skill to do PvP for sure, specially if you're not a facerolling class like nowadays.

But I agree, being raid leader is most likely the most annoying and hard thing to do in this game.

I'm sure that's why QuikSilver is QQing now, all he ever did was get carried away in raids and I'm sure it gets boring :)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I don't care if it shows I was affected I just wanted to point out the his crusade against anything he perceives as imperfect is likely the result of a severe imperfection he sees in himself.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't care if it shows I was affected I just wanted to point out the his crusade against anything he perceives as imperfect is likely the result of a severe imperfection he sees in himself.
LOL...are you too retarded to see im here to just pass time and annoy you guys?
On a more serious note, I do believe this game requires little skill and is very addicting to people who aren't hardcore gamers.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
What, it isn't addictive to hardcore gamers? :>

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
LOL...are you too retarded to see im here to just pass time and annoy you guys?
On a more serious note, I do believe this game requires little skill and is very addicting to people who aren't hardcore gamers.
So you're trolling. But then go "rofl come on guys can't you see I'm just here to troll", in an attempt to call even more attention to your bullshit. And you admit to it all.

Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't ban you.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh, I was just waiting to see how long it would take for some one to figure out I was trolling...I mean cmon, who makes a thread stating: "you guys still playing a this dogshit of a game?"
I was expecting myself to get banned on the spot...But no it took an admin 3-4 days...to actually realize: "derrrrrrrrrrr...dis guy is posting bullshit and is trolling...derr may i should make him ban?" LOL
Look at this crap i posted in chit chat...under the thread quit smoking by uncle vanya...I basically flamed the crap out of everyone...

peace out guys...and seriously, take it easy nerd gamers (RyanXwing mainly)...learn to realize when some one is just messing around...Relax, go outside ,and smell the air...Talk to a few people...It's awesome, I swear.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It was quite easy to notice you were trolling. But as all trolling, it wasn't worth a brain's fart :)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow ryan...you such a crazy prankster! all the time the joke was on me! oh gee golly gosh...i totally belive you!

look at what i posted in uncle vanya's thread in chit chat (quit smoking)...lol he is freaking out