Hey wait, who says the undead are the least popular

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
goint over the description, i need to know who says the undead are the least popular. is it just a personal oppinion? or is it actual fact.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Blizzard should have kept the orcs as one of the main bad guys. instead of humans Orcs and Ne, Vs the undead and demonds, Undead orcs and demons vs humans and elves.

The Lich King

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Yeah, if you read the story the orcs were created by the demons and also they raised up the undead. it makes no sense that orcs become heroes when they were created by villians. i for 1 agree with you pan

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Lich King
Yeah, if you read the story the orcs were created by the demons and also they raised up the undead. it makes no sense that orcs become heroes when they were created by villians. i for 1 agree with you pan
umm actualy the Orcs were originaly a shamatic race, (as they are now) and the demons came and saw they had the power of destruction. The demon Kil'Jadan (i can't spell) made a deal with Ner'Zul(who later becomes the Lich king) that the Orcs would be their army. Then Ner'Zul backed out of the deal thinking the Orcs could never live up to the demons expectations. The Kil'jadan went to another Orc Gul'dan (whats with these names) and he gave him the deathknight powers. then Mannoroth tricked Grom Hellscream into drinking his blood. The entire Orc race fell into maddness and complete and total killing machines. Guldan made a deal with the Human sorcerer medivh and if Medivh was to open a portal, Guldan was to seek the crypt of Sargaras (the legions leader) and release the power. Thus the portal opens and warcraft 1 begins.

In the second war, the orcs lost because of the evil in Guldan and he abandoned the orcs to look for the crypt. By the dark portal Nerzul opened portals to their homeworld and ripped their world apart. Zerzul and his trusted orc necromancers escaped and were turned into the lich and lich king for the undead army.

So inconclusion, the Orcs were originaly hero s then the legion came and made them evil. then the intern camps they were put in in the end made them lose their spirits. also the orcs and the undead are technicaly one since the lichs and the lich king were once orcs.

P.S. i can't believe i just wrote that, and it was in my memory also.

JaDyMa[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You must really pay attention to these crazy names...Why can't they just use like "Gucci" or like "Anakin" or "Fat Mama Aboma"?