Hey, I'm new here, into the warez community

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
Hey, I noticed you guys have forums dedicated to hacking and some "utilities" for online games. I'm into the warez community and I really enjoy sharing/trading software with others. If you guys frown upon warez links and/or game hack, just let me know and I'll find someplace else to hang out. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll have fun here.

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
lol it's actually just a brown sheep f*king a white one, but if it looks like a moneky, the so be it

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
looks like a monkey, now **** off. lol BTW what game you talking about? starcraft? Oh and BTW you might check the rules around here, sharing some illeagle programs will get you banned ina second. :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, you can't post most warez, unless it's towards a certain video game like StarCraft or Diablo II. Otherwise, posting them anywhere else could mean a harsh waring or in some cases, a temp ban! O.O

If you want to trade warez, do it on messenger. Safest advice for you!

Welcome to BattlerForums! :)

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
AIM much > than MSN, and thanks for the advice.
you think i would get in trouble for posting something in my sig "contact me for warez"?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ValleyT3ch said:
yeah i may, when i get around to it. why, is it bothering you?
yes .

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome, you can talk about alot of other good things here on bf. Just dont post links to warez, if you wana talk to some one about warez pm me and ill give you his info so you can chat with him. Btw Pm means private messege. Click on a user name and a little window appears, its all there. And do read the rules they are clear and to the point.
ValleyT3ch said:
you think i would get in trouble for posting something in my sig "contact me for warez"?
yes

MacMan

Reaction score
Watch out for this kid, he's 1337.

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
jd`inflames said:
"133734" then you?
it's actually 133732 (leeter), you typed leetea

Dark_Mage- said:
I don't know why this guy isn't banned yet.
He has one link to an exe in his signature that just happens to be keylogged and one of his first topics just happens to post the same exe which is an extremely old version of Maphack.

Why would you do that even if you "didn't know it was infected"?
i've already worked out that problem with coRtALoS and NtRik_, the link was removed hours ago.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Aim only > msn because it can share files. Otherwise AIM sucks money ****. Its sooo not user friendly.

Welcome to Battleforums. Sorry to inform you, but as noted above "we" don't "support" hacks here. =\ Yeah. Let the right hand do whatever while the left hand preaches the shit.
Anyways, warez? Just hook up through AIM. lol

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Msn is way better then Aim. The onyl problem with it is that everyone uses AIM. Msn has way way way better features.