Hey everyone!

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey everyone this is Moof-Ader from a while ago if you remember me, I used to spam a lot and I know it too. I have finally decided to come back to Starcraft! :) I'm so happy and I miss it a lot. I also play Warcraft 3 too. If you want to talk, my aim name is kornfreak62790. My Battle.Net name is LiChI)uI)e for both Starcraft and Warcraft 3. I'm also starting to make a Final Fantasy X-2 map. If I remeber right, I thought me and ShaftedTwice were starting to make a Final Fantasy X map, but we never finished it and I stopped posting here and I went away. I'm overjoyed to be back here. I hope that I can be of some help. Have fun making maps and always remeber that UMS RULE!!!!!!!!

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
WHo is Moof-Ader????????????????? No, wait! I REMBER YOU!!!!!
......................................................................................................... YAWN!

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I love warm welcomes. Sort of feels like Napoleon returning to France. Something like that (Im a diplomacy freak, so sue me).

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm such a punk, ain't I Master Virus? I'm probably not going to spam much anymore because those does are over! :)

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey how you doing? I'm good, but are new to Battle Forums? I've been here before, I should've made my name Moof-AderV.2 or something like that. That would be cool.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Im glad you changed your name. MooF-Ader sounds like your a victim of mad cow disease.

Mad cow! Mad cow!

Magikarp

Reaction score
Bolt Head: Why do they call PMS, PMS?

A: Cause Mad Cow Disease was already taken
LoL!! Nice one bolt.

Hey Lich, who made your avatar and signature?

Magikarp

Reaction score
I was just admiring them ^.^

Did you do them in Photoshop?

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No all I did was find the pictures on the internet and then I used Microsoft Paint to make the letters. :)

Magikarp

Reaction score
Oh. Har har.. yea, they didnt look too hard to make. Im reading a few tutorials online about producing good stuff with Photoshop, so I can crack out my own Avatar's, Sigs, and what not.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i did have an awesome sigatar, until Sig-X decided to explode, now i have to find a new sigatar-hosting site.

Any ideas?