Hey all

battle plans

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey everone iv been on these fourms for about a month now love them ppl are so nice i play mostly starcraft use to play d2 but got so boring but i was think if seen so many ppl with final fantasy sig that they should put up some place for them to i loe them i have 7 and 8 but i broke the install disk for 8(neone know where to get it it would be great and i mean to dl it im tryin to dl it off shareaza but its ggoin to take 2 weeks at this ate but ill try ne way love the game) and lookin for 11 but my comp wont run it so im goin to upgrade some day but little low on cash but some day:D i hope lol neways i just though id post here i was bored and any mods think about that final fantasy pages that would be great thxs

P.S. i know i need to use peroids and stuff not to good at that

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by battle plans P.S. i know i need to use peroids and stuff not to good at that [/B]
Theres a quote i hear often around here.- "Periods arent just for women you know". So learn how to use em :p. Anyways welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wel[COLOR=99DD99]c[/COLOR][COLOR=77DD77]o[/COLOR][COLOR=55DD55]m[/COLOR][COLOR=33DD33]e to the forums. I moderate in UMS and Terran Bunker, so watch out for me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well first off bag check out my juggalo sig in the gfx land ;)

and I was actually going to ask the same thing since the latest in the FF series in playable online and the amount of people that find interest in the series.

Any of you think it will ever be possible to have a Final Fantasy section. I didnt say anything though becuase I figured it would be to much of a change for the forums, though there has been alot of changes going on lately:p

Well I at least hope that the powers at be will at least consider something like this in the future.

battle plans

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol iknow i ramble on a lot but i dont care about the gramer thing i dont care really im to lazy to do it and im 15 for who ever asked and hey matrix iv seen u b4 because im always in the ums fourms too you have helped me may times and i thank you:wavey and about that ff section i think u would get alot more ppl into these forums if u put one in:D

sc sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yikes every1 be fadin now.. avalon ur sigs funny.. the whole fo shizzle ma nizzle thing.. as for battle plans.. u ramble on more than me