Hey all joining battleforums.

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! Just signed up to this wounderful looking well designed site. Havent had the chance to meet anyone yet just thought i would introduce my self and tell you alittle bit about me. Ok were to start.... Ok well i live in the wounderful state of california. But in a real small town lol kinda defeats the purpose though but i do travel alot. pismo beach rocks for any one that lives in cali and has been there. I work full time so i am usually on when i am work just to check out and see whats new. Well my hobbies are dirtbiking, skateboarding, traveling, go kart racing ( the fast ones 90+mhp crazy huh?)
the one i built has all kinds of mods. I even have the digital gas gauge temp etc on my steering wheel tuned exhaust nice any who... well i also have a raced out 01 civic 2dr 5speed spoon engine. so if you guess i like speed. so thats all for now.. Tell me alittle about yourselfs if you would like. :bouncy

L

Laharl

Welcome. I'm the local crazy gay guy who just recently stopped spamming teh void. I hope you enjoy your stay.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
shadowJester said:
Hi everyone!! Just signed up to this wounderful looking well designed site. Havent had the chance to meet anyone yet just thought i would introduce my self and tell you alittle bit about me. Ok were to start.... Ok well i live in the wounderful state of california. But in a real small town lol kinda defeats the purpose though but i do travel alot. pismo beach rocks for any one that lives in cali and has been there. I work full time so i am usually on when i am work just to check out and see whats new. Well my hobbies are dirtbiking, skateboarding, traveling, go kart racing ( the fast ones 90+mhp crazy huh?)
the one i built has all kinds of mods. I even have the digital gas gauge temp etc on my steering wheel tuned exhaust nice any who... well i also have a raced out 01 civic 2dr 5speed spoon engine. so if you guess i like speed. so thats all for now.. Tell me alittle about yourselfs if you would like. :bouncy
that was too long...stopped reeading after "joined wonderful looking designed site" then starting reading again at "tell me alittle about yourselfs if you would like"

anyway heyy and welcome to battleforums :)

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
lol im just the lazy one everyone else will read ll of that and respond quite intelligently
especially darkmatter...hes the only person that answered my thousands of dumb questions :D

EDIT-i was farplane_shadow_666 for all of my questions as youll notice in the changing sn thread...

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
lol nice i think i will like it here everyone seem cool already. now i just got to find a sig and avatar to match my name hmm

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome to Battleforums.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Do you know where Palmdale is? I live in California, and I have been to the haven that is Pismo Beach. I miss the beach so much...anyhow, Welcome to BattleForums. I hope you enjoy your stay dude. :)

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Welcome to Battleforums.

If anybody asks you for "buttsecks" say yes.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
oh yeah 2 last tips before i let you go anywhere

1) go to the starcraft froums whether you like it or not :D
2) always ignore iamh4x0r

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
palmdale is that over in southern california? by the desert? darkmatter? pismo beach is the best place and the most quiet place no one on the roads. And ok deathclaw ill visit sc forums

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Welcome to Battleforums! I really hope you enjoy your stay here. I hope to see you around many times. We all enjoy meeting new people and having them join our fold!

Keep on posting :D

-pb

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
Aww hmm i want to say umm you go down 101 highway past gilroy past if you have ever heard of it the madona in hmm. i drive there atleast like 6 times a year or more. takes me about 3 hours. hmm i cant remeber what town is by it will come back to me. lol well i dont live in pismo i live in a small town called escalon lol.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Welcome to battle forums, shadow jester

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
google maps that is fun i like that site but some of those photos are a few years old i see some where the tree has been gone for years and it still shows it. lol thanks dream walker nice to meet you

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
ok so one time i had this little caterpiller named Herman.... he was so green and brown and you know all the colors that caterpillers are (omg did i even spell caterpiller right?) whatever so you know how caterpillers like to eat leaves and stuff...

welcome to battleforums