Anyone tired of claire yet?

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score

matts gonna be legit this season finally

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Do you have that convo we had about it on monday night? Cause if you do, just post it for my feelings on this season.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the main actors wants out of their contract but they wont release who =/
it's not ali larter(ice bitch).. and i guess whoever it is they said they can kill them off easy and the actor has been on since season 1..

i think its parkman imo

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Here's hoping it's Suresh.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[22:48] DarkmatterBF: So why do you think it sucked?
[22:48] The Mendacity: i dont know
[22:48] The Mendacity: i was so bored with it
[22:48] The Mendacity: everyones like OHDOHOHOHO WERE BACK TO THE FIRST SEASON!
[22:48] The Mendacity: HURDURR ITS BEEN SO LONG!
[22:48] The Mendacity: no
[22:48] The Mendacity: its been like 2 months, tops
[22:49] The Mendacity: theres no need for "its been so long rofl" every other scene
[22:49] DarkmatterBF: LOL
[22:49] DarkmatterBF: Well...
[22:49] The Mendacity: you know its true
[22:49] DarkmatterBF: I liked it.
[22:49] The Mendacity: youre thinking back on it now
[22:49] DarkmatterBF: They better explain Peters ability though.
[22:49] The Mendacity: and youre like "holy fuck hes right isnt he"
[22:49] DarkmatterBF: At the cab scene yes
[22:49] The Mendacity: hes a leech
[22:49] DarkmatterBF: Otherwise no
[22:50] The Mendacity: pete and nathan did it at the start as well
[22:50] The Mendacity: DOHOHOH ITS BEEN SO LONG SRY PETE!
[22:50] The Mendacity: same thing as in season 1
[22:50] DarkmatterBF: 2 month gap you jew.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
IT was simple, and it didn't throw in the bullshit of the last few months where the characters simply did what the plot needed them to do.

So far up till now, since the second season the plot has been grade A bullshit, and if the direction this is headed stays on course it will be fine.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
IT was simple, and it didn't throw in the bullshit of the last few months where the characters simply did what the plot needed them to do.
Which I'm sure will be covered in an episode down the road, explaining this and that and forcing a bunch of plot moments on us, like they have since season 1.

Hack writing is hack writing now matter how you look at it, and chapter 4 has had the worst opening episode of them all

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone else think the future peter saw is gonna come to pass this volume?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
anyone else think the future peter saw is gonna come to pass this volume?
Which one? The one with the quarantine? No. That was because of the Shanti virus. The one where everyone flew around and Claire was working with Nox and the speed chick as underground agents trying to kill Peter? No, because not only is Nox dead, but the whole reason for that timelines existence was to show what would have happened if Nathan came out with him having powers on national TV. The way I understand this chapter so far is everything is being done covertly and on the hush hush, likely with only a handful of key players that actually know what's happening and actually know what the place is for.

You know, like Area 51. It "doesn't exist" officially and no one actually knows what it's for unless you're actually working with it, but people are aware of it's existence.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
Which one? The one with the quarantine? No. That was because of the Shanti virus. The one where everyone flew around and Claire was working with Nox and the speed chick as underground agents trying to kill Peter? No, because not only is Nox dead, but the whole reason for that timelines existence was to show what would have happened if Nathan came out with him having powers on national TV. The way I understand this chapter so far is everything is being done covertly and on the hush hush, likely with only a handful of key players that actually know what's happening and actually know what the place is for.

You know, like Area 51. It "doesn't exist" officially and no one actually knows what it's for unless you're actually working with it, but people are aware of it's existence.
but nathas is going to come out, and remember how 93% of the population was dead? the virus affects heros and now theres the forumula out to make everyone heroes... and nathan is rising to power it all fits

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
"and now there's the formula out to make everyone heroes"

Negative. Not only was the formula destroyed at the end of the last episodes, but the catalyst to make the formula work died with Arthur Petrelli. Thus the future where everyone has powers won't and can't happen.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The only future that can possibly work now is a mixture of Future Peters where everyone is rounded up because of Nathans decision to get the government involved. It will be different without Pinehearst and the Company though.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
"and now there's the formula out to make everyone heroes"

Negative. Not only was the formula destroyed at the end of the last episodes, but the catalyst to make the formula work died with Arthur Petrelli. Thus the future where everyone has powers won't and can't happen.
um hiro is going to get his powers with the forumula so somebody is going back in time somehow

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hiro's power works with time/reality itself. so just wait for some random plot twist to happen