Heroes season 3 *spoilers*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Re: And the new season of heros

But the world/universe exploding over yourself stopping yourself in another time is just a theory, or something Back to the Future made up.
Im sure they just don't want to play the time travel too much. The wrold might not blow up but im sure it will make a paradox or more. And following paradoxes will be a mind fuck.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Re: And the new season of heros

That's what makes the show good imo. The fact that they actually use the ability to time travel to see what the hell happens if they don't do anything. That's brilliant right there, and is incredibly practical.
Yeah but it happens every season, like we already know the awesome ending they want avoid. They're teasing me, Mike.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Well, to be fair it was pretty much only Hiro going back in time to warn Peter to save Clair in season one, and Peter accidentally going into the future with that Irish bitch in season two.

Now, it's true that in season 3 Future Peter's already come back in time to change the future, and Hiro's gone forward in time specifically to see what happens with the formula, so I'll give you that.

But still, in a show where theres 2(3?) time travelers, it's logical and smart writing to have them go into the future to see what's what.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
On a side note, Peter's mum is hardcore. She's like, the smartest hero the planet has.

And what do you guys reckon about Nathan being able to see Linderman? And on that note, i'm glad he's back in the show, i like the actor whatever-his-name-is.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
me and jimbo talked about this. Either Nathan is going crazy or Linderman is invisible. Take your pick and wait for the show to mind fuck you

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No matter what, Time travel never makes 100% sense.

and Heroes doesn't remedy that problem.

Linderman is played by Malcolm McDowell. He played the main character in a Clockwork Orange in 1971

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
On a side note, Peter's mum is hardcore. She's like, the smartest hero the planet has.

And what do you guys reckon about Nathan being able to see Linderman? And on that note, i'm glad he's back in the show, i like the actor whatever-his-name-is.
Linderman = God's avatar.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
I still say sylar is gonna be a good guy.

He's just wants powers

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
also sylar "fixed" clair he made her not feel pain i dont think he's completely bad

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It was kinda cool to see Sylar do his thing. He's no Hannibal that's for sure. His initial power is really cool, he just unlocks things inside of his brain.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The whole brain-eating thing was hilarious, because apparently that was how it was originally written/what everyone figured he did. The "Claire that's disgusting" line was awesome.

I just want to know if Sylar is just a regular human who can duplicate powers based on a unique ability to understand how things work, or if he has an ability, which is to understand and duplicate what he understands.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well from the beginning he told Suresh that he can see how things work. So makes sense that once he sees how it works in someone else, he can do it with his brain.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
so exactly does he do to obtain everyones power. just touch it?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
It's pretty much universally accepted that Sylar's ability is to modify his own brain, and since he's able to do the whole clockmaking thing he can open up peoples brains, see what's different, and adapt his brain to gain their abilities.

Also, apparntly Claire can fly. What?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
You'll see.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ep 3 SPOILERS!!!

Biggest thing for me was finding out that Nikki was cloned or whatever. Kinda gay tbh.