Reaction score
any one watching it atm?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: And the new season of heros

I am. Currently Claire is still hot and about to jump in front of a train. Hahaha.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

I am. Currently Claire is still hot and about to jump in front of a train. Hahaha.
so emo ;_;
any one besides me feel that these TWO(LOLRENZO) episodes are a bit predictable?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

The one Spanish chick is hot. Also Suresh... Need I say more?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score

The one Spanish chick is hot. Also Suresh... Need I say more?
You think Suresh is also hot? Wierd.

I'm hoping for something awesome to happen, but it was an okay start. Basically with these new villains ares Magneto and Pyro, and some fear dude :/. Lets not forget we get a female quicksilver. Christsakes is this heroes or x-men?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Spoilers will forevermore be in this thread. Sorry, just the way it's going to happen.

Llllllllllol at Suresh. Hank McCoy Jr for the win. Or lose, cause I can't stand him, or his character.

Still, mounds and mountains better than anything from season 1 or 2. And I just marathoned both this past 5 days so.

edit; Oh, and Ando Kamahamehaing Hiro was fucking amazing. He even did the charge up / tigers fists thing to release the bolt. How awesome is that?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

so who really screwed history in the ass in the first place? it seems like the series just want to play that card. "Whoooop's. Gotta try to stop/fix it."

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

They've done good with the whole timetravel thing so far. Not Babylon 5 good. Shit, they had some dude out of no where that made no sense, then 3 years later your mind was fucking blown.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score

so basically mohinder is pro now and sylar is a good guy and peters the bad guy

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

Sylar still isn't a good guy, he just happens to be a half brother of Peter and Nathan now? Or a full brother? wtfffffffff

The whole time thingy is kinda annoying. They could have the same story but just get rid of the plethora of time-travel that goes on. Anytime something fucks up you'd think they'd just go back and do something different, but nooooo, future Peter decides to stay like the queer he is. And btw, i totally picked that a future Peter shot Nathan /flex

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score

I don't like how every season = "okay whats the plot this season? Lets check out the future to see what's coming! oh a nuke? oh a virus? oh some black cloud thing !"

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

And let's not forget that the end of season two they were going to announce super powers so i was super keen for that, then Nathan gets shot. That's fine. But it's really gay how they can just turn it all around and throw in a few future people to explain things. Now everything is all convoluted and everyone is too pussybitch to kill Sylar. When is someone going to learn that being the nice guy in a situation like that doesn't work.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score

Well originally the story was written that the Virus was going to actually get the fuck out, and such but with the writers strike and the uncertainty of when it was coming back meant they changed it. They had to throw something new together so that it didn't end on such a huge cliffhanger, thus we have "lol lets reveal ourselves" and bam bam he's shot.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Theres the "alt ending" on the DVD's, which was alright. It was basically the same, except more of "OK HOW CAN WE CONTAIN THIS!", so they wanted to create a quarenteen for the city (which makes no sense, seeings how the virus is airborne) and it ended with Nathan Dying.

The reason Future Peter doesn't go back in time and just not shoot Nathan is because if he did that, then there'd be two future Peters, and he'd have to stop himself, and that would make the world explode, essentially.

They handle time travel just about the best out of any show I've ever seen. Everything that has to do with it is set up perfectly. Kensei actually being Hiro was why his dad always told him the stories. The chick with the super brain in texas got the Learn to Speak Japenese book from Hiro when he went back in time, and when Hiro got there the "first" time, she had the book, which was given to her by him in the past, but it was really in the future past.

It's a whole huge fuck of a mess if you really want to get into the specifics, but theres a buncha threads on all kinds of different sites about how they handle time travel, and it's about 90% unanamous that it's one of the best instances of using it that TV or Movies have ever seen.

Oh, and Hiro going into the future, seeing Ando turn evil, then comming back to the present and basically acting different all around Ando is what's going to turn him evil.

See how it works? That's how just about every single instance of the time travel has worked on the show thus far.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

I agree with you there, Mike. But the world/universe exploding over yourself stopping yourself in another time is just a theory, or something Back to the Future made up. And you're right about Hiro being a dick and hating on Ando. Hiro should realise that himself.

The thing that irks me though, is that the past two seasons have been about "what's going to happen in the future" and someone has come back to help/stop someone and tell them about it.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

That's what makes the show good imo. The fact that they actually use the ability to time travel to see what the hell happens if they don't do anything. That's brilliant right there, and is incredibly practical.