Hero????

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
First of i think there should be heros just like in wc3. They have special abilitys, auras etc. I meen dont u think having a hero adds more depth to the story. I know some of u are saying well in sc there was raynor, kerrigan.....i meen lets think about it they couldnt learn any new spells or they always stayed the same. Raynor only had 3 spyder mines i think they should have an increased a little and kerriagans cloak should have lasted long or costed less man. I can go on and on but i think wc3 revolutionized the RTS. I dont know how u could disagre;)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That could work. But it would be practically copying WC3's Hero system. I dont know what they might think up. Either way, it'd still be good. With special abilities and lvl ups.
A new terran hero. by the name of Zaran (thank SmashBros.Pro and coRtALoS for him) could be a new hero.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well when they finished WC II (or was it I?) Blizzard wanted to make Sc different then Wc II(or was it one?) so i dont really think they would do tat

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wing_0
well when they finished WC II (or was it I?) Blizzard wanted to make Sc different then Wc II(or was it one?) so i dont really think they would do tat
get ur information befor u post ; )

ClanWing

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Beware the Protoss Mage...

How bout a Protoss Mage or something that can send fire down from the sky remotely, but it takes all his energy?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
maby fenix survied agan like last time ant they better not bring back duke hes ok but i just hate how he speaks to you

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
mabe protoss found his body and put fenix in a stasis cell

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
and then where trin to make a new unit to put him in somthing eals then a dragoon

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hero's wud be too WC3-ish. I like SC the way it is now. I don't want SC2 to be 3d like WC3. Anyways...

I'm really looking forward to the new race, zerg-protoss hybrids, or was it zerg-terran hybrids? Aaaaaaah, i can't wait.

Vindexus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hope you can created multiple guys in the editor. Like have marines, and jim raynor marin hero guy. But when you open StarEdit2 there's a list of like 5 different marines heroes you can use. It'd make it better for lvling up in RPG's and you'd have more types of units.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
True.... think about it...

Starcraft doesnt take long to load... nor the editor, but if u add 100 new heros, then it will take ages to load...it would be like... Mechwarrior... lol... that game takes 10 mins to load a 1 Player on a Pentuim III Processor... wow, wonder how it is online? ;o

Anyway, of course they are gonna add new heros... but not 4 new ones for EACH unit... that would be over 150 heros... O_O''
In RPGs, dont ONLY use heros, USE NORMAL UNITS ALSO!!!