Hero Matchup! #3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
but remember at level 3 unholy aura the DK will regen his health faster then the pally can deal it with running. even close quarters he can dodge most of the attacks.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by NEOxx0
The DK healing himself is new in TFT just click on death coil and then click on the DK and it heals its self though its kinds weird. Useing it on himself i dk i just dont like it.
I think he meant that by using pact. You can pact animated corpses.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
hey, how about if both of them had an anti magic necklace? who would win then?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DK would win, it would take longer without the Deathcoil spell but with DK's speed, he would win.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Actually me an Pan did test it out today... The Palidan won, but Pan still insists the Deathknight is better.

(P.S. I was the Palidan. :p)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pally: 48-58 damage
DK: 49-59 damage
DK wins

Pally: 1250 health
DK: 1275 health
DK wins

Pally: 46 strength
DK: 47 strength
DK wins

The Pally only has more agility than the DK, by 1 point!

If the Pally does DS the DK can run 'cos with Aura it's faster!

DK wins.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Kaldaris
Actually me an Pan did test it out today... The Palidan won, but Pan still insists the Deathknight is better.

(P.S. I was the Palidan. :p)
There there x42bn6, just 'cause its statistical doesnt mean its always true. :rolleyes: I mean Pan just ran around in circles like a chicken with his head cut off. Unfortunately he died off screen. :( I lighted him just as he went off screen, so I didnt get to see him die. :(

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ice Stormblade
Why don't some of you guys try these senarios on battle.net instead of making guesses based solely on states
Actually, I did test this out on Hero Arena (all default heros have original stats).

My friend who fought me as the paladin is a lvl 26 random player. I am unranked, though he said I'm definitely better than most level 20 players out there. :p

The match was done without using items, tomes, fountains, whathaveyou.

The paladin would actually win, thanks so much to divine shield. It takes a while longer without holy light since he was saving mana for shield.

In a map with creeps, 1v1, the DK wins. Simply because he can eat animated creeps to gain HP, and that he has animated creeps to gang bang the pally with.

The BM, Brewmaster, Demon Hunter, and Warden, and also MK, would win against both of these heroes though.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
lvl 26???What,is this some kind of a joke?We are talking about fairly 10vs10lvl not war3 under mods(cheats),which i dont think is even possible.
And because they are parallel,x42bn6,if you dont like the pally you cant like the Dk.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The player was level 26. Haven't you heard of Bnet ?

Players rank from level 1 to level 50.

In normal games, heroes rank from level 1 to level 10. In TFT, The Founding of Durotar, I think heroes can get as high as lvl 12 (only in the Foundin of Durotar though).

The Hero arena was done without using tomes/upgrades/items/whatever. It was the default level 10 paladin vs the level 10 DK.

Seeing your reply, I doubt you even read the post right.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
level 26 is pretty good, look at azeroth's ladder, top ranking is like level 15. but solo ladder is hgard, if he was like level 26 off at or something, that isn't real skill