Hero Matchup! #3

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
o_O And i always thought it was an antelope. God..I'm really bad at picking out animals..(Refer to Furion/Tyrande Goat/Tiger romance) >.<'

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
depends on what lvl we are talking about here. a lvl 3 dk vs a lvl 3 pala..dk wins..a lvl 10 dk and a lvl 10 pala....pala will win. his 45 sec of invuln with a fast cool down will save him. but the match will be a close one. Dl will beat pala although..infernal will burn his bear up ><. i don't take in calcul. any other units obiously. if pala and dk would be with units..dk will win coz he can heal himself...while pala can't.

just depends on the situation i'd say.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by Venomancer
Ahah! Holy Light costs the same as death coil, Animate Dead raises for a limited time, ressurection raises permenant!
yet, holy light has a longer cooldown than death coil! you can get 1 and 3/4 coils for one holy light

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by thebastardsword
yet, holy light has a longer cooldown than death coil! you can get 1 and 3/4 coils for one holy light
They have the same cooldown. Difference is coil is a missile, HL is hitscan.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VBadGirl your wrong a lvl 3 paladin vs a lvl 3 DK. The paladin would win cause it has divine shield and heal were the DK just has coil and increased life regenerartion. The Paladin uses divine shield and then just kicks dk ass with heal 2.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
depends on what lvl we are talking about here. a lvl 3 dk vs a lvl 3 pala..dk wins..a lvl 10 dk and a lvl 10 pala....pala will win. his 45 sec of invuln with a fast cool down will save him. but the match will be a close one. Dl will beat pala although..infernal will burn his bear up ><. i don't take in calcul. any other units obiously. if pala and dk would be with units..dk will win coz he can heal himself...while pala can't.

just depends on the situation i'd say.
dk can heal himself ? thats new for me :) guess i did it sometimes exedentily but whatever.

i agree with the depends on situation. i think dk is a better hero roundout then a paladin.dk is a supporting/killer hero and paladin more support.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The DK healing himself is new in TFT just click on death coil and then click on the DK and it heals its self though its kinds weird. Useing it on himself i dk i just dont like it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ummm....I just got into the game and tried it. The DK cannot target himself with this spell. It would be awesome if the DK could heal himself with coil, but he cannot.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Really o it must of just been a custom game were the map creator allowed the DK to target himself. Well then that changes alot.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
Really o it must of just been a custom game were the map creator allowed the DK to target himself. Well then that changes alot.
Ya, in custom games it would be easy to change. I would expect that you saw it in a custom game somewhere.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No wonder y yeah i was playing gladiators and the new DK could heal himself also i though i read a post by some1 who also though the same so i just assumed the DK could target himself now.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Either of them would easily win if you micro, the Palidan has a better chance if your good at micro'ing because of divine shield.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
players of high, equal skill would use the heros effectively, but the DK would win.

If noobs played, the DK would lose

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
yah, the DK would definetly win. his high speed makes divine shield useless, just run away till it runs off then turn back around and start attacking again.

DK > Paly

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The paladin and DK are so very similar. their spells both heal 600, and damage 300 agaistnt eachother. they both have an aura, and a skill to save them (deathpact divine shield) and ressurect/raise dead is the same except the DK raises invinicble units.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not if they were in close quarters the Pally would win cause the DK cant get away he cant run away forever the pally stands for justice and peace so he would win :)