Hero Matchup! #3

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
One of the biggest rivalries in warcraft 3 is now brought up!

The Palidan

And

The Death Knight

Who will win! They are both strength heroes, with healing abilites that are offensive against each other! Post the pros and cons and who YOU think will win!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Bah, the DK would obviously win. coil + unholy aura rocks.

coil costs much less then healing light. even if the paladin uses divine shield, the DK is faster especialy with aura, so it can run away until it wears off.

Plus the DK can raise invinsicle units, and not just it's own like the human can. and death pact can be used on these raised units.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Yes but you have to remember. Animate Dead makes the guys invincable for that time

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
And good micro makes the ressurected guys live past the 40 seconds of animated guys, even if the DK player had good micro, the Pally would still win healing his ressurected units.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Round Two : What are the guys on each side? Like footies, ghouls w/e

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Definatly the padldin because of one factor divine shield. But that depends on certin things like the arena. If it is big the DK and just outrun the palidin if its small it will have a harder time.But in the end paladin.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
3 Footies. 2 Rifle and a night

3 Ghouls 1 Fiend And An Abomb

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Statisticly, the DK is better. If you look, deathknight has
DK
Attack:49-59 [54 avg]
Armor:8
HP:1275
Mana:495

gay Paladin
Attack:48-58 [53 avg]
Armor:8
HP:1250
Mana:495

added to that is DK fast movement speed. only thing paladin has is a quicker cooldown for his attack by a fraction of barely 1/7 a second

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
True but divine shield i whats gonna win it for him honestly 45 sec and when it runs out its only like a 30 sec cool down during that time he will regain hp and DK will just lose more and more.

Also Hitsua wtf r u taling about 3 Footies. 2 Rifle and a night 3 Ghouls 1 Fiend And An Abomb?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Because Ressurection and Animate Dead would only work with units. So what units would be brought in.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have made a perfect thread,Kaldaris!For me this is one of the the most interesting hero battle in the world of warcraft.Especially when nobody likes my dear Pally.

Pan,you are saying it because you're the [Undead God]
If we compare lvl10 Pally vs lvl10 DK:
The P will use divine shield(60 seconds).He will inflict more dmg than DK.The devotion aura will increase his defense.Holy light will
dmg a lot.
DK-He will use death coil-much dmg.Unholy aura-regener life&mana-wont help.Death Pact-well we're talking about P vs DK with no other units.
What will the Dk do when the pally uses d shield?
Answer: Die.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
You have made a perfect thread,Kaldaris!For me this is one of the the most interesting hero battle in the world of warcraft.Especially when nobody likes my dear Pally.

Pan,you are saying it because you're the [Undead God]
If we compare lvl10 Pally vs lvl10 DK:
The P will use divine shield(60 seconds).He will inflict more dmg than DK.The devotion aura will increase his defense.Holy light will
dmg a lot.
DK-He will use death coil-much dmg.Unholy aura-regener life&mana-wont help.Death Pact-well we're talking about P vs DK with no other units.
What will the Dk do when the pally uses d shield?
Answer: Die.
\

DK movement speed is fast. so divine shield will make the DK run. and while running, the aura adds to his speed and he regains health. and as soon as his shield come off ,u nuke em with coil.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And what if the heroes run around and through the map and chase each other?its the same

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
All I have to say is, that the pally is a slow hero compared to the DK. Assuming that these heros are at Lvl 10, with unholy aura the DK would get this amazing bonus: +30% movement, +1.5 HP/sec.

30% movement speed plus the DK's already speed of 320 makes it almost 420! With this speed it could easily out run the pally's 270. I think the DK wins this just because of speed.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah..

Yeah..But Paladin has a shnazzy beard..Need I say more?

No..

But i will.. Assuming DK did run the whole time and fire off coil.. (Which is pretty uncool, might I add) Pally can just Divine shield and follow after, and Holy light. I'm pretty sure DK can't out run Pally+HL range..Even so, DK will get hit with it when it stops to fire death coil..It's pretty much dead even..Sides..Nobody likes dead people especially dead people on dead antelopes(horns).