Here It Is

Reaction score
A little late, but I've been tied up lately.

I'm not infracting you for that, instead, i want you to step up, link your own armory profile and show us what you got. You prance around these forums like rogues own the show and you're the best player to ever grace that class. Show us some meters, i want to see your skill and your stats, because i guarantee you, i'd outdps the **** out of you.
said Renzo. I'll bitch slap the shit out of your dps and leave laughing.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Harassment

Read that shit and weep, it's not The Night Blade, it's Malchazeen. I don't use BoE shit. **** if I care, I use 3 blues, i'm sure you all use more. I'm hardcore as they come. And I buy "mediocre gems" because the stats are like +1 +2 for 50g more on my server and I spend more money on enchants than anyone I know. And to whoever said I was going for too much crit, you don't know shit, because I crit like a ****ing whore, and when I crit, I crit hard.

Meters soon to come.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Meh, some good gear, but really is nothing special. If you top the meters, it's only because your guild sucks :-/

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
'Bout time, haha.

Anyways, i know you'll beat me. You're a rogue, and an equally geared rogue will always beat an equally geared fury warrior. I only said i'd beat you so you'd step up and show yourself (Which you have).

Your hit rating still ****ing sucks. Get more.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Nice gear, but you wouldn't touch me on the meters ;)

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
was it so hard for someone to go on armory and just type in Harassment, and look for the ONLY 70?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
My mage would out dps you with Arcane Missles.

Reaction score
My mage would out dps you with Arcane Missles.
Not only would I rape your dps, but for this to even be clsoely possible youd need above excellent damage gear and you'd have to crit with every missle tick. And even then it's a toss up.

'Bout time, haha.

Anyways, i know you'll beat me. You're a rogue, and an equally geared rogue will always beat an equally geared fury warrior. I only said i'd beat you so you'd step up and show yourself (Which you have).

Your hit rating still ****ing sucks. Get more.
Funny thing is, hit is overrated. Everyone thinks you need so much hit, but you gimp yourself in the process. Not only do I never miss with my main skills due to Surprise Attacks, but if I do miss, which is a rarity, it's usually with the offhand. Hit Rating gear has scrubbed stats for the most part, so by adding so much damage, that when I do miss rarely, it evens out.

Meh, some good gear, but really is nothing special. If you top the meters, it's only because your guild sucks :-/
My guild is top 3 on the server, though our server is...quite behind, i can garuntee you my guild doesn't suck.

Nice gear, but you wouldn't touch me on the meters ;)
Armory, or die in a fire, bitch.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Rawr. So much fighting about DMG meters and ...gear. All servers & their guilds is diffirent. It's cool if you're one of the best DPSer on the server, I'll applaud at you - but dont.. dont come here and play proud cause my level 1 gnome pwns all of you and that is the truth.

End of discussion,

kthnxbai.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Number three? My guild is number two!1 And we're up to Maggy. Ranzo's guild is number one, and they're up to Maggy.

Tell me, have you even killed Gruul, yet?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Funny thing is, hit is overrated. Everyone thinks you need so much hit, but you gimp yourself in the process. Not only do I never miss with my main skills due to Surprise Attacks, but if I do miss, which is a rarity, it's usually with the offhand. Hit Rating gear has scrubbed stats for the most part, so by adding so much damage, that when I do miss rarely, it evens out.
Oh i never stack hit if i don't have to. Hit is the only 'stat' i'll sacrifice for more AP or crit. And you'll never miss with your specials (Yellow damage) because they have a 5.6% chance to miss (And you have more than that to +hit), compared with white damage which is a 24.6% chance to miss (According to WoWwiki).

I'm at 192 hit rating and i have precision, it seems to be comfortable for me right now but i don't think i'd want to go any lower than 180. I haven't parsed any data but being around 190 seems to not **** up my dps (Since my ap is over 1800).

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, isn't ~13% hit (before talents) enough for a Fury War? It seems stacking alot more than that would start gimping stuff.
To be honest i have no idea. I've tried to find out on the official warrior forums but everyone thinks something differently. WoWwiki came close to explaining it.

What i've found out on my own was that having around 190-210 to your hit rating (About 12%) is sufficient, i'd only go further than that if sockets or gear allowed me to.

Reaction score
lol@Assasination Chest and Rapscallion boots.

Edgewalkers are drastically better.
Chest off nightbane/doomwalker have not dropped yet.

Rapscallion adds more stats, do math you stupid ****.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Night Elf flaming rogue.

Go **** yourself mkay?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Too many people here think that they're super cool for being good at WoW.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Before you call me a stupid ****, do the math. Add a 20 ap gem into the Edgewalkers and you'll have superior boots. And that's before you add the second gem. If you cant afford a 20 ap gem, stick two 16 ap gems into Edgewalkers and you'll get 19 more ap on the Edgewalkers and gain the +hit it gives you.

Lern2rogue.

Oh and you wouldn't touch me on the meters.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Atrus
2600 ap, 33% crit 6% hit.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lol, man, Carrot on a stick?