Help?

BD]Hobbit

Reaction score
i need some professional tips on how to play in maps like BGH or LT. I just stopped playing fastest maps. but every time i play bgh i get killed by rush and im just not good enough. i play with toss and i cant macro fast enough, even in the fastest money maps. I really wanna get better at broodwar but without someone more experienced than me helping me out i can't. Any tips and help would really be appreciated, or u can meet me on b.net just add me to friends im in uswest under BD]Hobbit. thanks.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i really would like to meet u personally on bnet and give u some tips, but i can't be bothered to go on us.west, as i have most my friends playing on europe server, so could u please add NW_SmgSmg on europe friend list so i can help u? :usad:.

BD]Hobbit

Reaction score
thanx alot man. added u to friends in Europe my name there is also BD]Hobbit. cya sometime soon.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Condensed version on how to get better :p:

Play alot. Watch alot of replays. Learn basic Build orders. Hotkey. Play LT and other professional maps. Want badly to get better.

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
BD]Hobbit said:
i need some professional tips on how to play in maps like BGH or LT. I just stopped playing fastest maps. but every time i play bgh i get killed by rush and im just not good enough. i play with toss and i cant macro fast enough, even in the fastest money maps. I really wanna get better at broodwar but without someone more experienced than me helping me out i can't. Any tips and help would really be appreciated, or u can meet me on b.net just add me to friends im in uswest under BD]Hobbit. thanks.
the most difficult part for "newbies" to evolve into something better is finding that niche where they are capable of balancing between resource/building management and attacking/making units. this is true for all three levels of gameplay: early, mid and late.

im not saying ur a newb. just a general statement for newbies in general. :)

if you ever roll in US East, im Off_Chance and it'd be cool if u wanted help or anything.

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
expansion is the key to those maps---- take over the entire map

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
yah, just know when to expand. if its too early, you won't be able to defend it properly and will have wasted minerals and time.

but its never, ever too late to expand.