Help!!! !!! !!!

bcwh2007

Reaction score
HI im just a normal starcraft player and lately i haven't been able to host any games. my friends keep on saying its because of my latency. i dont know how to fix my latency problems if u have an idea on how to fix it plz tell me.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
if your using a router, configure it open up port 6112 TCP and UDP
do the same for windows firewall

admiralxgmx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
s1.zetaboards.com
The problem could be that you have a router. However, there is a way to fix the problem by forwarding your ports. If you have a "Linksys WRT110" router, then click here. If you have a different router, then click here. If neither of those solutions worked, then I recommend you post your tech support problem on several different forums (I recommend you post it on the SS Free, Forum Unity, WarBoards, Trollz, Explosmertacular, the new Battle.net forums, the old Battle.net forums, StarEdit Network, Maplantis, BlizzForums, Creep Colony, BattleReports, Godz Minnionz, StarCraft.org, Battle Forums, Reenactor Entertainment, Facepunch Studios, Lethal Injection, StarCraft Meetup, and D3Scene.ru) and I also recommend you contact Blizzard Entertainment. To contact Blizzard Entertainment you can e-mail "support@blizzard.com" (without the quotation marks), call "(949) 955-1382", go to the channel "Blizzard Tech Support" (without the quotation marks) on the U.S. West gateway, or send them mail at "Blizzard Entertainment | P.O. Box 18979 | Irvine, CA 92623 | United States" (with | meaning go to the next line). It should be noted that occassionally the first solution may stop forwarding ports, however you can just reforward them again using the same procedure as before. I hope this helped.