Help With Solo

Terrorstrike

Reaction score
Hi I Usually play alot of solo atm my stats are 159-127 lvl 23 but...i want better and im only just scraping through a win i really want to learn to play with orcs and ne what is a good strat for both of these race sin solo......

Cheers

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What a strat and a build order and copying pros gameplay will only get you so far. Your strat will only ever let you beat someone up to less than your skill with a worse build.

IF you want to actualy win you have to train yourself to pick up the skill to improve in every little aspect. This includes being able to anticipate every action your opponent is going to make and to simply beat him to it.

Improving in Warcraft III is really only an increase in the seed of your actions, so just play like 10 games a day or more. When you aren't playing you are thinking about Warcraft III. Look at what other people are doing, watch replays of you LOSING and realize what mistakes you made, and what they did that bested you. Make sure you are able to control emotions either. Getting frustaed or angry at losses is bad, getting excited during a fight can lead to mistakes etc.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
What a strat and a build order and copying pros gameplay will only get you so far. Your strat will only ever let you beat someone up to less than your skill with a worse build.

IF you want to actualy win you have to train yourself to pick up the skill to improve in every little aspect. This includes being able to anticipate every action your opponent is going to make and to simply beat him to it.

Improving in Warcraft III is really only an increase in the seed of your actions, so just play like 10 games a day or more. When you aren't playing you are thinking about Warcraft III. Look at what other people are doing, watch replays of you LOSING and realize what mistakes you made, and what they did that bested you. Make sure you are able to control emotions either. Getting frustaed or angry at losses is bad, getting excited during a fight can lead to mistakes etc.
I like your last tips. Do not play when you are anrgy or you get more losses. Don't even think about WC3 all the time. I personally if I feel tired don't play unless I know I have energy to think and play. I make breaks after too many games 2-3 hours break are good then I feel I can continue. Playing without stopping may result in losing later. Do not play when you have lag, makes you totally pissed off and again - you are more likely to lose.

Simple formula:
Lag + loss = broken keyboard. Luckily I managed to keep mine unbroken.