Help me improve!

ice0lated

Reaction score
Hey.. ive had warcraft ROC + TFT for quite a long time, but never played seriously, i always liked UD , so im starting to seriously play, im currently practicing against 1 medium pc, im slowly going up, if u're gonna call me noob or flame me n stuff, save it, this is a replay of a game i just played, could you please tell me where i can improve ? (i won the game) ... and yeah i know my first attack was wrong :p but dunno y i did it..oh yeah and i'm gonna start playing on battle net again... but just getting some skills first..

oh and yeah, its TFT v 1.20e

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
welcome...
Ok, you have basics down at least...And you have some good strats...
Try not to stay in your base that long...You are not getting anywhere by doing that...go creeping! THe pc crept the whole damn map...you didnt creep crap.

Just play a lot of games for this experience...I advise playing 5 games more vs the pc (with 1 TEAM so you can get good with it)...then start playing
online.

Also...for more tips watch pro replays...go to
www.wcreplays.com
www.replayers.com
You will learn SOO Much...read the stickies posted in this forum...

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
dude if u play in azeroth (us east) <--not sure]] u can add me and i can host a game were u and I can play my acccount is Paulo. WITH the period! Whisper to me if u want help or wanna play.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Or TPS when you are not at base.

There are other items besides those that can turn the tides in combats. Stuff like scrolls and the pot of invis work wonders.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
I strongly recommend not playing ud first. Timings you have to learn, and adapting to opponent's build and their timing is ridiculous. A concept that takes awhile to learn. (*Recommendation playing orc first. Orc's units are very simple and not confusing. Bat -> anti air. Grunt basic tier 1 unit. It's simple structure and way of playing will give you sense of how this game is played. Ud in the other hand is disguised so many people don't know what to do.. and sadly they turn to ridiculous low level strategies like necrowagon. They get couple of wins but they will always be included as the begginers of ud.

Get better -> play more games. Not necessarily correct. What's most important about wc3 is understanding the logical concept of the game. Knowing why certain units are produced and why they are used. And if opponent chnges something, how to adapt and change your units so it gives you overall advantage. Know what you are doing, know what you did wrong and learn from it. Like i played about 350 warcraft games.. but back when i used to play this game i beat top ranked players constantly(3000-6000 games played). Do not fear losing, and as long as you improve from everygame you will become really good in no time. Never get frustrated from loss, and when you lose don't say yourself that this game is imba, i made too many mistakes. Both players make mistakes constantly non stop, but one does not take them into consideration until the opponent takes adv of it! Learn to recognize all mistakes and correct it, instead of saying bs like i lost b/c i blocked my altar .. You lost b/c you made a mistake, and let the opponent take adv of that while not taking adv of his/her mistake.

What's very important is
1. Logic
2. Determination
Last but not least and certain what i value the most is
3. MANNER <--- too many choose to ignore this.

GL gaming

ChrisH36

Reaction score
brightlight said:
I strongly recommend not playing ud first. Timings you have to learn, and adapting to opponent's build and their timing is ridiculous. A concept that takes awhile to learn. (*Recommendation playing orc first. Orc's units are very simple and not confusing. Bat -> anti air. Grunt basic tier 1 unit. It's simple structure and way of playing will give you sense of how this game is played. Ud in the other hand is disguised so many people don't know what to do.. and sadly they turn to ridiculous low level strategies like necrowagon. They get couple of wins but they will always be included as the begginers of ud.
I for one have to agree. The undead isnt a good race to start the game off as. Just to get a dk/fiends, you got to do a build that is somewhat confusing to new players and sometimes doesnt give you the expected results.

Slobav

Reaction score
Hey.. ive had warcraft ROC + TFT for quite a long time, but never played seriously, i always liked UD , so im starting to seriously play, im currently practicing against 1 medium pc, im slowly going up, if u're gonna call me noob or flame me n stuff, save it, this is a replay of a game i just played, could you please tell me where i can improve ? (i won the game) ... and yeah i know my first attack was wrong :p but dunno y i did it..oh yeah and i'm gonna start playing on battle net again... but just getting some skills first..

Thats all good but can you find to me some good replay with orcs for TFT 1.07 I cant upload game, so for 1.07! OK! The I will help you!!! :)

Slobav

Reaction score

Thats all good but can you find to me some good replay with orcs for TFT 1.07 I cant upload game, so for 1.07! OK! The I will help you!!! :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Isn't 1.07 WAY too late by now?