Help coding a special webpage form element

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Here's exactly what I want to do: I want a page that can only be accessed with a password. On that page I want a form select object (i.e. a selectable list) which has add/remove functionality. So basically the list, a textbox+add button, a remove button, and a remove all button. Hitting add adds the current text in the textbox to the list element. I can set up the form myself but I need some help with the password and form handling side of things. Bulletproofing isn't necessary.

For those of you who are curious basically it's something my boss wants added to the work website for his employees to make a list of chemicals that need to be disposed of that week. Any help anyone can give me would be great I know HTML and have some past experience with javascript but not in this context. No experience with perl or anything cgi related, nor do I have experience with PHP.

Any thoughts/help?

Also note: meant to put this in Chat/Discuss since we no longer have a tech forum. If a mod would like to move it that'd be great :)