Hellgate: London Questions

L

Laharl

I am thinking about trying to get an interview with the people who make this up-and-coming game and am asking for ideas of questions to ask.

Note: Any spam or nonserious questions will result in an infraction. Thanks!

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
It's going to be VERY hard to get an interview with them but here it goes.

What inspired you to make the game?

Where did you get ideas for the game from?

Can't really think of any others.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Q: With the current trend in PC gaming shifting towards expensive MMORPG, and much more powerful console gaming, do you feel that Hellgate London will bring back the experience the PC online game market has been lacking since a solid game release like Diablo II?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Could you give us an estimate of when Hellgate London will be released?

What are some of the things in Hellgate London that will seperate it from other games?

How computer-intense (or whatever the word is for how much it'll take to run) will Hellgate London be?

That's all I got.

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
Will it require some skill because its first person, because I heard aiming will be very easy?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well you can switch between first and third. I dunno, I'm not big on first person, but I will definately be around the third person.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Good luck with that, would be great if you can make it happen. Ask these:

If the game becomes hugely successfull, will there be any chance of a sequel?

Will it be a pay2play game, like World of Warcraft?

How expensive has the game been to make so far and what was the original intended budget target?

When you guys get drunk, do you ever get beer goggles or do anything silly? If yes, tell us about one such time.

L

Laharl

Looking good. I'll just hook up with my friend soon and get him to read them over. Thanks.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
If you actually get an interview, I'd definitely come up with alot more questions than that, because chances are you won't get another if you do. =P

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Is there any reason why this game is Diablo-ish?

reword this for me if used, i really want to know >_>

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yar but is it b/c they were from blizzard or is it b/c they want ti :/

I3LiP

Reaction score
Will there be an option to turn auto aim off for the Templar and Cabalist classes too if the FPS players want a challenge?

How interactive will the environments be? For instance it was possible to build obstacles and bridges in HL2 using items laying around. Will this kind of function be possible in the game?

Can you tell us more of the physics implemented and how far they will play a part in the experience?

Will there be provisions for those that enjoy true roleplaying?

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This game looks absolutely orgasmic, do you think my graphically impaired setup could handle lower settings?
AMD Sempron 3400+
1GB DDR
eVga 7300GT 256

Gmechanic

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything yet about the soundtrack for the game. Is there going to be one at all? Either way, I have to suggest that that they add the song "Let Go" by RED or "Break Me Down". Awesome song that would go well with Hellgate: London. Anything that you guys could give me in regards to the music that's going to be on the game would be cool. Be sure to check out RED.

I can't wait for the release!