having hard time controlling terran

Discussion in 'StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty' started by betaalpha5, Jul 21, 2010.

1. betaalpha5

betaalpha5 BattleForums Senior Member

back in phase 1, you could hotkey all of the same buildings into one. then you could press tab to switch between those with reactor, tech etc.

but since phase 2 got rid of it, i am having a harder time making sure they are they are at the right hotkey with the right tech etc. and i am losing very badly at terran. any advice on how to hotkey them better in fiece firefight.

2. anonymouss

anonymouss Member!

hmm good question, id like to know the same

3. Emperor Pan I

Emperor Pan I Respected Member

Canada
    Here's how I do it.

In the early/mid game when I go to my production hotkey I make build whatever tech units I want first, then the reactor units.

So I usually have 1 reactor factory and two tech factories. What I would do is hit 3, s, s, e,e. Which would build 2 sieges first in the two tech labs, then the hellions in the reactors. If I were to build hellions first it would be spread over the reactors and tech lab .

In late game, Simply put your reactor buildings and tech buildings on separate hotkeys. Like I usually have productions on 3, but in late game it's tech buildigns on 3, OC on 4, and reactor buildings on 5.