Hate to be rude!

Luedize

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why do I keep seeing all this whining about people who use money maps? I mean some people don't play games as a way of life and don't get so serious about the shit. They do it to enjoy their free time. So why not get on a map where you have the resources you need to build a gigantic army. Just to destroy some shit and get beat down or whatever. You people argue over this petty shit......skillz this and skillz that and you suck and I am better shit. Grow the **** up. Of course I am writing this dumb ass post and bitching about people bitching, hell really I just wantedt to add another post to my counter. :D

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I dont care what maps people play, and the truth is, money maps can be fun once in a while. But money maps DO take less skills than non-money maps, and some people take the game more seriously than u. BW is part of my life style, i spend hours each day playing the game. The reason i play it isn't because i want to mass hundreds of units and watch the blood, it is because it is the most complex and strategically challenging game ever made, and that is why i usually dont play money maps.

Im not flaming u personnally, but it is people with your attitude that start using maphacks and other ways of cheating just to win, because they think of it as "just a game" and think that winning is all that matters. Dont think everybody is like u, i take this game very seriously and i have spent hundreds of hours playing it and i have gotten better. Some people even make hundreds of thousands of dollars playing this game. If u play starcraft 2 hours a week for fun, then fine with me, but dont flame the people who take the game a lot more seriously, and there are a lot of them.

Sage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
groups.msn.com
Why do I keep seeing all this whining about people who use money maps? I mean some people don't play games as a way of life and don't get so serious about the shit. They do it to enjoy their free time. So why not get on a map where you have the resources you need to build a gigantic army. Just to destroy some shit and get beat down or whatever. You people argue over this petty shit......skillz this and skillz that and you suck and I am better shit. Grow the **** up. Of course I am writing this dumb ass post and bitching about people bitching, hell really I just wantedt to add another post to my counter.

Well mabe the reason why theres so much drama over using money maps is because more people really do "play games as a way of life'' and "get real serious about this shit". They not only more than do it in their free time, its a daily routine for them, their way of life. And they obviously hate seeing something they love and cherish, cheepen and reduced to something weaker than .....than Showtoons..or something

Luedize

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Point Taken

I do see your point, and I do understand it. But why be a jerk to others because they like to use money maps, it is their choice. And maybe you shouldn't take these games so seriously, nothing personaly but I know people who do and thier lives are going nowhere.......wait nevermind, neither is mine. Oh well, I just wanted to vent because some prick crawled my ass cause I asked where I could get a map editor that let me stack minerals.

Oh and maybe people LIKE me hack and shit, not me. I don't give a **** about winning, hell I win a good bit anyhow. Even on the normal maps.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I know there are alot of jerks who do insult money map gamers. And there are alot that don't. You are just going to accept that that's the way society is towards things like this.
I don't play money maps for one reason. Too easy. Even though im an average player in non-money maps. Money maps get too repetitive and boring.
Non-money maps change all the time, you need to change your strategy according to what your opponent is building in order for you to win. In money maps. All you have to do is mass Dragoons, Goliaths, Hydralisks, BCs, Carriers, Guardians, Mutas etc...

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yes i do agree with renzokuken money maps do get boring and repetitive i enjoy a good taste of non money stratigy more and more these days i hardly win in them and they i think r getting more and more funbut u cant diss the money maps with high nr because there a good game every once and a while