Has Playstation 3 lost the battle already?

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Right. And like I said, it looks good now up against the current gen players, but in a few months it's going to play like shit.
Yes, and did you know computers 6 months from now will be better then the ones we got now? Crazy isn't it.

:stfu

You know if you dont want to pay $600 you could just pay $500 for the basic.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
@ Wii: i didnt say the PS3 was going to fail, i was merely saying people willing to spend 600+ dollars for a gaming system are ****ing morons

and at X42 or whoever it is that seems to take offence to my comments about the PS3: u can argue all you like, i may not know all the specs like a junky does, but my point still stands. if morons could have waiting a bit,t heyd get a less shaudy product [bugs fixed] at a cheaper price, and have more choice in games to buy one way or another. be it cheaper games, cheaper accessories, or a price drop on the system. you WILL save money.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
@ Wii: i didnt say the PS3 was going to fail, i was merely saying people willing to spend 600+ dollars for a gaming system are ****ing morons

and at X42 or whoever it is that seems to take offence to my comments about the PS3: u can argue all you like, i may not know all the specs like a junky does, but my point still stands. if morons could have waiting a bit,t heyd get a less shaudy product [bugs fixed] at a cheaper price, and have more choice in games to buy one way or another. be it cheaper games, cheaper accessories, or a price drop on the system. you WILL save money.

Nah, I was just commenting on how shortages would only piss off the people who would kill for the consoles.

Nice comic. :O*

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to know console wars can be decided 2-3 weeks after launch. SONY = DEAD

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Guys always and forever, Computers > Consoles

Anyone who argues, think about this, what is the extent you can upgrade a console? A computer?

Now I'm going to bed.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yet consoles are more refined to have much better graphics than computers.
Consoles are a dream for everyone. You developed for one base hardware. There aren't variable, there isn't system requirements, and there isn't barriers between consumers on who has the better system, since it's all the same across the board. Focus is on the game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Consoles are useful because the biggest worry for customers is how to put the medium in the console the right way round.

However, that is the reason why computers are so good - these additional worries help make games better and are hence upgradable.

However, most classic games originate from consoles, because programmers don't have to spend ages worrying about a line of code that screws up on an AMD processor and not on a Pentium processor, or that line 4 violates Windows's security but a bug prevents this from running on Windows XP. The firmware and operating system are minimal on consoles, which is why they are so damn good.*

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I find it stupid they had all these delays and setbacks over the HD-DVD system. I myself have seen a DVD on PS2, it isn't a good thing I can assure you.

Game maturity wise, I prefer getting a Ps3 over Wii. But there are just some games for Wii I would do anything to play. Like the Zelda or SSB.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ima just wait til metal gear solid 4 comes out and buy ps3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'll wait for it to get ported to the 360. I'm not buying a whole system for one game.