Happy Birthday BF! (Important Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Alright, so some of you know about the upcoming contest that I've been talking about (mostly in the BF Respect private forums), and I thought I'd announce it to everyone on BattleForums.com's 6th anniversary.

I've already gotten in contact with a few sponsors who have donated a great deal of awesome prizes that you can go home with. Here's a few on the list:

1) Playstation 3 Console
2) Xbox 360 Console
3) Ipod Touch
4) Sony PSP
5) $$$ Cash Prizes
6) $$$ in Amazon.com Gift Certificates
7) and more...

This is just a heads up. Full details will be announced either by tomorrow or early Friday morning. Oh and if you have any prize suggestions, let me know ;).

Other than that,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATTLEFORUMS.COM!

Thank You,
Donny

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
can cheeze be unbanned for this ?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Put a Wii or Wii Fit on there

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i call dibs on second place

@renzo: for the last time, i never cheated, dont hate the playa, hate the game.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I call dibs on really wanting at least one of those things but not willing to do the work for even the simplest.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just watched the video, and I don't get how this works. How do you get points?

Also, in the form to get 50 points head start, do I put my real name or my forum name in there?

More info please!

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Put your real name. It's just so I can call you by your name when I send the email.

You'll be able to get points for posting, referring your friends, etc. Right now, it's just pre-launch stuff, so don't worry about it. I'll have another video (hopefully in better quality) that will introduce everything when it's time.

Thanks,
Donny

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think we should get Ms. Nonami to do a photo shoot.

And happy birthday.

Look how happy she is!*
im started do get annoyed with you posting this pick i dont want to masterbate right now.

x42 is prolly gonna win.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Put your real name. It's just so I can call you by your name when I send the email.

You'll be able to get points for posting, referring your friends, etc. Right now, it's just pre-launch stuff, so don't worry about it. I'll have another video (hopefully in better quality) that will introduce everything when it's time.

Thanks,
Donny
I wouldnt do refer your friends people can just make random accounts and refer themselves.

oops double post srry.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"it HAD begun??? someone please fix before everyone at bf looks like retards....wait
lol i read it like a bunch of times, and I'm like "it had begun".. that sounds weird.

Ah so it was a typo!! XD

okay, so I just signed up and sent my name and e-mail.
I'm sent this EASY 1-CLICK CONFIRMATION, I click it and it says I'm subscribed.

Then I get sent another link, which it tells me to open a new account? Do I only get 50 points if I open a new account?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I actually have no intention of winning, really; if I get the PS3, I'm probably going to sell it because I'm not going to use it (you rabble will get a 10% discount or something because you're so awesome).*

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I actually have no intention of winning, really; if I get the PS3, I'm probably going to sell it because I'm not going to use it (you rabble will get a 10% discount or something because you're so awesome).*
Post and refer people for me. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.