Hamlet to Direct Thor?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
A little bewildered.

I haven't seen one of his movies, but I hope it doesn't suck. It better not be some artsy bullshit like they Tried with the hulk.
I've been looking foreword to this movie, and if it sucks, I'll be pissed. Maybe even firebomb his house.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The article doesn't seem to fond of him being hired. I'll just wait and see. Thor's been cool, but never high in my list of to-see hero movies. I really only like him when he's in the Avengers... Except his series is alright.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The one where there's a Thor in that horse-looking race of people in space or whatever is pretty cool.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The one where there's a Thor in that horse-looking race of people in space or whatever is pretty cool.
Beta Ray Bill?

The best Thor story arc, or one that kept me up most for 15 hours was when Thor pretty much came to Earth, and conquered it, with all the Asgardians having taken over earth. Dan Jurgens entire run was really good.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Psh, John Faverou hadn't directed shit like Iron Man, and it still ended up being one of the best comic movies to date. I'll wait till theres some trailers, concepts, so on and so forth to judge.