Halo Humor (truth only!!!)

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay, so my friend and I are doing "warthog demolition derby" as seen on my other thread... anyways im getting pissed cause he wont let me in... so i throw a frag that manages to go under hig hog, and blew him so fkn high he died of altitude and we lost the hog. Anyways, we decide to simply snipe eachother... 19-19 kills, im aiming a headshot, and the FRIGGEN WARTHOG FROM LIKE 10 MINS AGO FALLS AND KILLS ME! lol, it was so funny :rollie

makes me insane tho
:fwink :fwink :fwink :fwink :fwink

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I was playing against a friend on a big indoor level (forget what it was...). He somehow got a sniper rifle and was really ticking me off, as he kept shooting me from across the map and I couldn't see him. Because I was basically defenseless, I found and threw a plasma grenade into the air just before he shot me again.

I spawned around the corner from him, saw his dot on my minimap, then he screamed in excitement just before he blew up. The plasma grenade landed right on him.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My friend got the warthog stuck on a lvl with a bridge, don't remember the name... it caused the entire game to crash he also tried to get out and his char would dissapear and reapear in the vehicle.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I did a similar thing in multiplayer *team* as the guy w/ the gernade

i was being attacked w/a sniper rifle by my friend (he thought it was funny) so i threw a gernade high into the air at him, then he got a head shot in and took me out, i spawned behind him, he ran off and the gernade landed right on the tip of my pistol, all i could do was stare like this o_O for about 2 seconds

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Me and my friend were playing a two-player CTF on Blood Gulch camping in the base with the flag. When the flag switched, we went over after it to find their skorpion on top of their base. They won't tell me how they pulled it off.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i can do that too...it requres the use of both tanks, you can do the same thing w/a warthog , and im not sure about a ghost

**Note: if you do know how to get tanks/warthogs up on the top of your base in that desert/castle stage in multiplayer *i think its blood gultch* it makes a GREAT base defense

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by DragnSkull
i can do that too...it requres the use of both tanks, you can do the same thing w/a warthog , and im not sure about a ghost
Ghosts and Warthogs are easy to get up, but skorpions are hard to get off the ground at all. I don't think they had both the tanks... maybe that is how they did it.

My friends and I were playing in a tourney with a $40 pot to split (doubles double-elimination, $20 per winner). In the last game, my friend and I were doing find at the start, but then Tyson and that Australian kid camped as my ally, Lloyd spawned right in front of them again and again.

We had a lead. Lloyd spawned right in their crosshairs in the exact same place eight times in a row while I hid behind a pillar beneath his spawning point. After the 8th time, he quit out, forcing us to forfeit and lose the tourney.

Not too funny, but omg... eight times in a row!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its easy, use two warthogs as a "ramp" and have the scorp drive up, i think one of them goes in reverse. I've done it too, with every vehicle, and gotten every one inside

It you repeadedly bash a dead elite, while crouched, the game will start to lag!

My friends obsessed in halo bugs, he found a way to:
Wield two pistols at a time
Have an m5ab pistol and rocket launcher at once
unlimited single player frag grenades
invincible marines
and he somehow found out how to make every one of the little flood dudes turn into a big one, makes the 1st flood lvl so fun, 1000000 big ones charging you! I can hardly beat it on normal; he pulled it off on legendary!

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
Ive been able to get all vehicles into the building on Blood Gulch except for the tank. I just cant get it up there, but anyway.....
Me and friends will continue blasting a warthog from on side of the map to the opther until it lands on someone (its a multiplayer game we made up..)

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me and my freind with a warthog used grenades and driving and melee attcks and dying and warping to blast a warthog through a bunch of hallways to an elevator. when the elevator starts moving the vehicles fall through them tho... elevators have that gay glitch that anything thats not a person falls through the elevator floor.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I was doing a game with the hog, and basically we were throwin 'nades at each other, and somehow one landed under the hog as i was getting in the hog and it blew the hog sky high... me included and it landed right in front of him. He took it but i used a nade and chucked it right as he was turning and he fell off this cliff/elevated thingy and died when the hog flipped over on him. fun game.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got stuck in this one rock on blood gulch and noone could figure out where i was until some guy just randomly shot me with a tank....shit. for more funni crap go here

www.redvsblue.com
www.halo.ibonk.com
www.warthog-jump.com

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
my friend and I were on a team versus 2 other ppl on ice fields. well on the bridge that connects the upper pathway, we both had tanks up there. he decided to drive off of the bridge, but instead the tank got stuck underneath the bridge. and the best part was that he didnt fall out! it was like 2 tanks on the bridge, one covering the top and 1 covering beneath. whoa freaky.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I drive ghosts on small bridges and say I'm a 13 year old drunk on marajuana. Once, I stuck four plasma grenades on a person and killed him...

Another time, I was cloaked in a ghost and in enemy territory.... NO ONE SHOT THE DRIVERLESS GHOST!!!!! It was funny!

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok one time in pc version right there was unlimited plasma nades and well everyone on our team were getting spawn whored til we bea tthem off. but someone kept on throwing plasma nades at a hog and soon all but on blue(my team) started throwing nades at it and it got really really high. then some red joined in. it was funny when someone died to it. everyone was like omfg why you tk and then just started killing everyone ^_^

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Something happened to me on the demo, similiar to weiner_hat, except, the 'nades didnt explode. o_O. Everyone was a fuzzy blue monster!

Cookie Monster anyone?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heh... I remember one time on a lan match with 16 the other team had both warthogs and were rapeing use wit them... It sucked... but we finally got one of them away from them when one of them came barreling down on me and I stuck it with a nade... I jumped right at the best moment and he missed me... Well he started to jump out and almost made it... It blew up and flew up into the air and was flippin' around... Well when it blew up into the the air he was still in it... But he dropped out of it. He yelled in joy cause he thought he survived! He was all like Alright I'm... And right when he said that I shot him in the back of his head... then the warthog fell on him... That pissed him off a little bit lol

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wanna dl all the red vrs blue... where can i get them all for free??? or, where can i buy the dvd? if it dont sell at regular store i dont care... i not into internet buying....

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL i was on legendery with a totoal newb, so it was just mostly me plaing. we were on the silent cart., and i told him to take the secret tunnel and grab the hunter's attention, so i could pick them off with a pistol (The oj part of thier backs)

So he gets into the tunnel, and i say, go! nothing. He got the warthog stuck in the tunnel. I had to walk back by the bottom (while taking fire from above) and point him to the opening.

I was like ok? can u do it? he said sure. i get out and...

...and he runs me over...
he got bombed by the hunters tho, because he didn't no i cud respawn, and lucky for him, cuz i would popped him good...:shoot