Halo Fiction?

Reaction score
Anyone have any halo fiction theyd like to discuss? fiction such as what u think will happen next or what happend before(to have caused the covies hatred for humans maybe) or maybe warstories that MC might have...

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The booklet explains why the covies hate humans.....apparently, were an offense to their gods....and its called the covenant because its a religious alliance. Read that booklet u got with halo, man....

Reaction score
yes, but in Earth history, relgion has been used to spark hate wars. maybe a high cheif dude got pissed at the humans so he says they do something that all the aliens should be pissed at!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
[Halo fiction] i wanna know more about the love between the black dude and the alien from the final cutscene ^ ^

**at the end it shows a black man fighting with an alien (forget its name) and then they hug and the alien grabs his butt

i bet they made a new hybrid race of humaliens [/halo fiction]

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But they die when the ship blows up.......i think the monitor makes like hella monitor babies and they take over universe.... o_O

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lmao "hold me baby" ;)

i love that ending

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lool, yeah.....my friend refuses to believe that something like that would be in halo, and he hasnt been over to see it.... lol