Halo - Eye Candy

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
As we all know halo has some of the coolest looking graphics around, and the games instense weaponry and mission provide some of the coolest looking weapons. Tell us some of the best looking things in helo, Ill start.

1. Blowing up ANYTHING with a scorpian tank. Coolest Explosions. Ever.
2. Carnage Leading up to the flood
3. The Flood at its greastest numbers
4. Those AWESOME Covenant vs. Flood battles
5. Blowing some away with a rocket launcher and watching thier corpse fly one mile away.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
getting you and your buds to throw gernades undera warthog and watching it fly threw the air like an airplane *added excitement if it actually hits one of your friends and kills them*

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
doing a 180 degree turn in a warthog, running over 2-3 other people.

that and blowing up a banshee

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
having no shields and only 2 bars of life when a banshee is flying straight toward u and all u have is 1 shotgun shell and u shoot it and it explodes and lands inches in front of you... that was a dramatic day at "attack on the control room"

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by james_in_time
having no shields and only 2 bars of life when a banshee is flying straight toward u and all u have is 1 shotgun shell and u shoot it and it explodes and lands inches in front of you... that was a dramatic day at "attack on the control room"
There aren't any shotguns in Assault on the Control Room...

Still, I agree... it's great fun to blow up a Banshee five feet from your face and to live to tell about it. I imagine HL2 won't be much different when you blow up one of those hovercrafts.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tis true, banshees are gay unless its banshee vs. banshee. then it can be pretty crazy.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by DragnSkull
getting you and your buds to throw gernades undera warthog and watching it fly threw the air like an airplane *added excitement if it actually hits one of your friends and kills them*

-_- thats from my thread, come up with ur own material, conformist! I've tried to "recreate" it many times never worked.

R

Raxxor

Originally posted by l33t 0n3
-_- thats from my thread, come up with ur own material, conformist! I've tried to "recreate" it many times never worked.

conformist? goth homo

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
1. Grenading a warthog over a mountain.
2. Blowing millions of corpses everywhere.
3. Throwing a nade and millions of other nades blow up.
4. Killing the flood at its greatest.
5. Ramping the warthog....

But, Bnashee's are sweet, I love them. Their a great fight, foot vs air...

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bein in the passeger seat while your freind goes insane driving... only time you get to see whats goin on in the vehicle first person. flips r funner too :)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by l33t 0n3
1. yes you did mention this before me, but i didnt steal your idea.

2.if you want to know the truth...i learned about the flying warthog because some ppl made a video w/ it, so me and buds recreated it over and over..its very ez if u know what your doing

dont assume things until you know the facts.

**and in your thread you said it took 10 mins, thats nothing like what happened w/ me. im just talkin makin the thing fly around and hit ppl, not blow it outa screena nd get ambushed by it later

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Getting all 7 other people at ur lan party to throw grenades on a hog and while its a mile high, having them blast it with tanks.....u should see it fly.....PM me for tips on launching

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by DragnSkull
2.if you want to know the truth...i learned about the flying warthog because some ppl made a video w/ it, so me and buds recreated it over and over..its very ez if u know what your doing
Official XBox Magazine made a video with music and a story of Master Chief on the beach blowing a warthog and stuff on one of their Demo Discs(Not sure which number, somewhere in the teens)