Halo 2 Demo vid is here!

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
when i click on the download now and click the mirror it gives me page inavailable...

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
Server's full....
But if that is the one im thinking about where he like walks down a walkway blowing up the guys with grenades and shit, then that has been out for a while, like months.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has posted it somewhere, but Halo 2 is slated for April 4th, this year.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Odd, cuz at Bungies site it says April 4th....hmmm

Reaction score
Notice most gaming magazines dont have any previews or info on halo 2...and halo2 if a march release....then its going to be a "secret" release. i already have the GI Febuary mag and it says nothing about it...so its probably slated to april. But look at the bright side, Fable is still supposed to come out in march!

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, I'm gonna clear things up, Bungie hasnt said anthing, also, ive preordered it and Bestbuy does say early april (they update the dates every day, if uve bothered to check :) anyway, Id like to see where this exact april 4th date is coming from, seeing as how im gonna get mine earlier than the release date....

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
I've reserved a copy at the Software Etc. around here.... Well, I guess it's relly called GameStop now, but w/e.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dream on dude......in took almost 3 years for them to do the first one.... 2006 is as good a guess as ill hear.... sorry :(

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes its a bit harder then just converting from one to the other(They rushed Halo original and looked what happened? The dirty code made alot of people lag or do serious upgradeing to their systems) ,but don't worry; when Halo 2 gets here we will probaly be playing it for a good while on the xbox..

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well you might as well buy one, It'll probly cost more to upgrade your PC to play Halo2 on it *if* it comes out on PC anyway.