Halo 2 BF Clan

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Akule said:
i know! WE NEED MORE KEWL MEMBURRSS!!! CLAN BATTE BAD ASS TITTIE TWISTERS EXTRODIINADISAONDSIAODNSAO!! JOIN UP~~~~ VICIOUS WATS UR AIMWHORE! IM ASYRAN CHIMP IM ME KAY THX BYE

EamonnCastle = Aim

Vicious101@gmail.com = MSNM

and a bunch of random numbers = my ICQ :rofl2

and is "ASYRAN CHIMP" really your aim?

Sicloan said:
im in cuz im cool.

MissionSix
your already in a clan :? can you be in two clans at once well anyway you have been invited so accept it already

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
i can kick anyones ass in halo 2 i went 29 and 2 last nite 27 in a row

Rona316

ill show u how good i am if u wanna see and im especially pwnage wit sords

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
actually, from experiance, spartan models attack faster than elite models :-/

hey vicious how did i do the other day?

*amrtin will probably say i sucked a bit(

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
oh, well i was playing with amrtin and his friends and it seemed like they had some kind of advantage...and i dont feel like switching because being an elite has grown on me :-/.

my main weapons(for the heck of it!):

Plasma sword(if i can get it :micheveious)
Battle Rifle
Plasma Rifle + Plasma rifle
plasma rifle + smg
plasma rifle + pistol
smg + pistol
pistol + pistol

and ive been playing around with brute shot...hard to get down!

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
ooooo i just went 85 and 9 last nite i think ima make a Hall of Fame topic

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can get huge amounts of kills (depending on the game mode) and usually end up first or second place in kills, but I die alot. Then again, I actually have hair on my chest, making my favorite weapon combination SMG+Magnum / Beamsword(or shotgun) offhand. However, my ISP's been fagging out on me lately, making it hard to keep a 1:1 killdeath ratio, when I can usually keep 2-3:1 going.

I'll wait for my ISP to fix itself or switch ISP's, then you can add me to the clan if you wish.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id like to have a clan war against the bf clan when/ if you get one going.

me and some freinds from school started a halo2 clan "death demons" and were now clan level 6. we have a few random people recruited off the internet, but soon we should have some more people from real life in our clan. then we can boot everyone we dont know off and have a real life only clan.

we could fight the bf clan sometime :] ive already played a few games with thebastardsword.

favorite weapon combination SMG+Magnum / Beamsword(or shotgun)
thats what im talkin about. i dont have connection problems, with those weapons i can usually get like 12-5 kill death ratio easily.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Watch out your bout to get owned by a chick ;) right now I'm StickingLamb. (without the .) I own in Halo 2 :p so count me in.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Akule your like never on mind if i take over for now and invite members? and ill only invite people from this forum :grunt

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
somehow my freinds clan was deleted. now were the deathdealers666 and our clan level is back down to 1.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
amrtin77 said:
somehow my freinds clan was deleted. now were the deathdealers666 and our clan level is back down to 1.
your not the only one :-/ BATTE is gone as well and i cant ever contact akule so im thinking i should...

/erdit

ok wtf i went to make it and it i cant make it cause im in the clan and the name is taken then all of a sudden the clan is back o_O

Ask me for invites ill pass them out lol :dance

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
l33t 0n3 said:
I can get huge amounts of kills (depending on the game mode) and usually end up first or second place in kills, but I die alot. Then again, I actually have hair on my chest, making my favorite weapon combination SMG+Magnum / Beamsword(or shotgun) offhand. However, my ISP's been fagging out on me lately, making it hard to keep a 1:1 killdeath ratio, when I can usually keep 2-3:1 going.

I'll wait for my ISP to fix itself or switch ISP's, then you can add me to the clan if you wish.
So you guys on Halo yet hitting the 30:1 ratios yet?(anyone on Halo) Is it that difficult to stay alive online?

- Just asking since I'm sitting out this CAL season on Counter-Strike and I'm awaiting details on if CS:S will have its own league, so I may go and purchase Xbox Live Start Kit until I hear word from CAL or the next season starts.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
difficult? depends on the situation. fun? no. you get alot more kills and action if you get two guns and jump your ass into the middle of the fight.

but when your a pussy and play conservativly, you can get good ratios.

or if you just play godly like i do :p

and most of the time the game is over a little after you pass 20 kills.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RisenDeMoN said:
So you guys on Halo yet hitting the 30:1 ratios yet?(anyone on Halo) Is it that difficult to stay alive online?

- Just asking since I'm sitting out this CAL season on Counter-Strike and I'm awaiting details on if CS:S will have its own league, so I may go and purchase Xbox Live Start Kit until I hear word from CAL or the next season starts.
CounterStrike and Halo are different. For one, if your ratio is anywhere over 5 kills per death, you are considered a pansy. The weapons aren't all long range, so you can't camp/snipe like on CS. On Halo1, 30:1 could be achieved with a full nutsack, but halo2 is definately well balanced. In my style of play (endless runs with carbine or smg+magnum) you're lucky to have ammo left after a few kills. If I discluded the deaths by TK or pansy-snipers, I would be closer to 2:1, which is very good for close range.

Halo2 also doesn't count deaths as much as CS because it is not round-based.